Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Has Uncharted been less laggy recently?

Apr 30, 2013

I've had trouble lately with the host not having enough bandwidth. I decided to try some TTDM solo and somehow ended up 1 vs 1 against a guy with the tag TUGA. He had one connection bar and ended up becoming the host, and I constantly got the white plug and suddenly ended up dead. Whenever I didn't have the plug he took forever to go down and my aim assist didn't work at all. I'm sitting on a 100 mbit connection and somehow the game decides that a guy living in the rainforest and using satellite relay should be the host?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Do I regularly encounter players who freeze, teleport and all that stuff? No.

Do I regularly encounter players who have an advantageous lag? Yes, way too often.

Has Uncharted been less laggy recently? Well, I hadn't played for about 5-6 weeks until I joined a bunch of friends today. It was at least as laggy as it was before I left. We ran into players/clans from other continents in every single match.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

May 1, 2013
It's laggy when I play with friends.

Otherwise it's a-ok.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18071 posts

May 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
It's laggy when I play with friends.

Otherwise it's a-ok.

Do you think this is more in part to distance from the people you are playing with and against? You do live in the Phillippines, correct? I could see distance being a major contributing factor in conjunction with only an "ok" Internet speed slowing down to a snail's pace because of the distance.

If not this, who do you normally get paired up with when playing the game? Does the matchmaking feel any faster or slower when playing with/not playing with friends?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

May 1, 2013
Of course it's distance lag, DAG. I'm too far from everyone.

Now to answer your questions:
Yes. Yes. That's my opinion too. Sounds like Spanish dudes, but sometimes I get English speakers. Still pretty ok though. Depends. Some friends make it the same speed, some make it like I was playing using my neighbor's Net.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 1, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Do I regularly encounter players who freeze, teleport and all that stuff? No.

Do I regularly encounter players who have an advantageous lag? Yes, way too often.

Has Uncharted been less laggy recently? Well, I hadn't played for about 5-6 weeks until I joined a bunch of friends today. It was at least as laggy as it was before I left. We ran into players/clans from other continents in every single match.

I player on a regular basis, usually every couple of days. I dont see players teleporting but I do see players that are able to punch me even after taking a shotgun blast to the chest and then dying a second later.

Over the past 2 weeks though the lag hasn't been as bad as normal.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

May 1, 2013
I don't experience lag very often. But today I had a couple games that had it really bad. Floating characters, teleporting, people freezing up around me etc. Just in two games. It's been a rarity for me over the past couple months.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes