Survivor
2344 posts

Re: Has stopping power been completely removed?

May 6, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I only find stopping power effective when the enemy is running straight at me but it never seems to work when there is someone rushing at me with blindfire.

Does anyone know how stopping power really works? This^  happend to me, like 10 times today, they run blindfiring shooting at me, while i was shooting with my G-Mal, zero stopping power, nothing, so... How does it work? :smileyindifferent:

fully-automatic weapons such as the m9 or the AK have the most stopping power because they're fully automatic :smileytongue: lol  .... i'm pretty sure all weapons still have stopping power, it's just more frequent or more intense on automatic weapons

Message 21 of 24 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

@canadian
But it's never noticeable on the KAL. I'm aiming and murdering this guy with my KAL from mid-range then he just runs to cover. I'm like **bleep** MAN

EDIT: OMG I JUST NOTICED I'M A NAUGHTY PAW :robotvery-happy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 22 of 24 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

May 7, 2013
No, alt.

Message 23 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 7, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

@canadian
But it's never noticeable on the KAL. I'm aiming and murdering this guy with my KAL from mid-range then he just runs to cover. I'm like **bleep** MAN

EDIT: OMG I JUST NOTICED I'M A NAUGHTY PAW :robotvery-happy:

Like I said before, different guns have different levels of stopping power. As far as I can tell it seems that the Kal has no stopping power at all.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 24 of 24 (154 Views)
0 Likes