First Son
11 posts

Re: Hate thread about noob teammates

Feb 13, 2013

Magne_Tiz_M wrote:
First, who is the noob for going into a lab that has cluster bomb equiped as the default grenade and doesn't use team safe?

Umm,a person who is smart enough to use an actual booster (back in the saddle).Because I don't expect my teammate to sprint into my carefully aimed grenades and die? I can't teach a noob how to play but this is common sense.

Do not sprint into any bomb no matter who throws it...

Message 31 of 76 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Doom_giver_22 wrote:

Shotgun lab,noob teammate is going 1-17 and we are about to win,score is 24.I'm throwing the finishing cluster bomb that kills 3 people,including braindead teammate who jumped second time into my bomb and before finishing the match,he kicks me....

Anger management session pls...

I'm not a fan of noob teammates like most here, but you can't always expect teammates to automatically run away from your Cluster Bombs. You need to use Team Safe if you're using stuff like that, so you don't get kicked.

Message 32 of 76 (236 Views)
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Those newbies with a life never go for the cheapest/easiest way to get kills. They play for fun and not useless numbers like u. They dont need to party up with ppl with bloated stats to go steamrolling over newer players who dont waste their lives taking video games serious.

Its parties/players like u that make this game unbearable. U took that like a personal attack, but whatever. Its not an ignorant statement, its the truth.....that of which apparently hurt XD

Yay more ignorant statements for me to rebuke let me break this down

"Those newbies with a life"

So I'm assuming that you know all of them personally to say that they all have a "life" 

"never go for the cheapest/easiest ways to get kills"

This is an opinion many noobs I see use revenge which is a cheap way to get a kill

"They play for fun and not useless numbers like u"

Ya so now you know me so well that you know my reasons for playing Uncharted. I actually play to play with my friends its just Dumb**bleep**s like you who make up reasons. Secondly, my useless numbers aren't even bloated or fake so get you're facts straight

They dont need to party up with ppl with bloated stats to go steamrolling over newer players who dont waste their lives taking video games serious.

Another ignorant assumption by you, because everyone who parties up does so so they can bloat stats. LOL what do you even consider bloated stats. Personally and a lot of other people who party up do so to play with their friends. "Newer players who don't waste their lives taking video games serious" Again how do you know how serious they take video games serious or not and if they take gaming serious why does it matter. I personally play video games to relax after school and sports.

Its parties/players like u that make this game unbearable.

Again you've never played against me or my party, and I thought you weren't one of those "tryhards" and you find this game fun. Seems like I'm having more fun than you. What do parties do that make this game unbearable. If I find a party while in a party it makes the match more enjoyable. 

U took that like a personal attack, but whatever. Its not an ignorant statement, its the truth.....that of which apparently hurt XD

I saw an ignorant post so I came to tell you that and this is also ignorant for the reasons above. This post was more of a personal attack because you're making false facts on the way I think which I don't know how you came up with considering I've never played with you. Actually, I find it more amusing than painful that some people are this ignorant. 

Message 33 of 76 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2240 posts

Feb 13, 2013
First everyone hates noobs now everyone loves them... People always follow others.

Signature02.png

Message 34 of 76 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 13, 2013
follow me*

because they read what i wrote

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 35 of 76 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
First everyone hates noobs now everyone loves them... People always follow others.

wait hold on, people love noobs... i guess i didn't get the memo Smiley Frustrated

Message 36 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 14, 2013
yes, you miss it

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 37 of 76 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3802 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I try not to get mad at noobs (at least not when they can hear me). I usually try to help them, if they have a mic. I don't want them to quit.

Now, if they go 1-15ish for 3+ rounds, I might flip out.
Message 38 of 76 (177 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
620 posts

Feb 14, 2013

2013-01-20-143635.jpg

Message 39 of 76 (176 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6410 posts

Feb 14, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

2013-01-20-143635.jpg

LMAO! to think, you had a better chance winning that match if it were a 1 vs 4.

photo Sniper.png
Message 40 of 76 (167 Views)
0 Likes