Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2201 posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Electrucuted By Your Controller When playin Uncharted3MP?

Mar 28, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

^^self explained

R1 shocks me when the match is super laggy(the type when you se enemies ice skate around)

SQUARE sometimes shocks me when i get into a random meele figth to the death in a super laggy match

has anyone felt the controller eletrocuted you?

ya like every else is saying: if you are getting electrocuted by your controller than the game nor the system nor the internet is to blame here, you definitely need to get a new controller before you do some serious damage to yourself

are you sure you don't mean the controller is vibrating?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: Have You Ever Been Electrucuted By Your Controller When playin Uncharted3MP?

Mar 28, 2013
Its a sign from above :smileysurprised:
Aim for once lol

Jk i couldnt help it :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

I don't know what you guys did to make a controller have that much power to actually be able to harm you... please tell me.

Having said that, electricity doesn't go through HDPE: also know as a plastic, which is used to make ps3 controllers.

Seems like static electricity to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Mar 28, 2013
^^ This.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3492 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Hell no, and if you do, it might be a good idea to get a new one..

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Lol no.. thats strange.. :s.. I have been electrocuted by the ps3's power button a few times though. I dont know why it happens but it only happens when the weather is dry/cold.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13206 posts

Mar 28, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

I don't know what you guys did to make a controller have that much power to actually be able to harm you... please tell me.

Having said that, electricity doesn't go through HDPE: also know as a plastic, which is used to make ps3 controllers.

Seems like static electricity to me.

Is that what happened to me? I remember lightening striking and next thing a really vivid shock going through my hands.

It also killed the ethernet port somehow x.x

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You mean you're literally getting electrocuted by your controller?

I'd be more worried about my personal health than the video game, man. I'd recommend getting a new controller. That really sounds dangerous.

Na man it is the future! 4D experience! Whenever the enemy hits you, you get electrified. That sounds awsome, how did you do that my friend :smileyhappy: ?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (348 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I have not been electrocuted and don't plan to be so anytime soon. :smileyhappy:
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/Fireball_916][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Fireball_916.png[/IMG][/URL]

Points2Shop (Earn Free Stuff)
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

^^self explained

R1 shocks me when the match is super laggy(the type when you se enemies ice skate around)

SQUARE sometimes shocks me when i get into a random meele figth to the death in a super laggy match

has anyone felt the controller eletrocuted you?

square and r1, hmm? I think it's karma for not using any other buttons while playing Uncharted 3 :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (185 Views)
0 Likes