Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Haven't played in over a year, is GMAL still OP?

Nov 4, 2013
A lot of people hate the G-MAL. You gotta use skill and stuff. Doesn't work out for everyone.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2414 posts

Nov 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm assuming you use the jack-of-all-trades, no-drawback-whatsoever M9?

The M9 is no longer that, something about it feels very off apart from the increase in recoil.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I don't know how to quote people.

Why are you shocked that I don't know how to use the GMAL? Current GMAL or old. I know how to use it but I prefer the M9. I always play co-op (though once in a blue moon if I'm bored or have no one to play co-op with I'll play TDM). I don't like the fact that I have to keep pressing R1 to fire the GMAL - the zoomed in aim is weird IMO.

I also don't like the shotguns and the pistole (whatever it's called), too slow to reload and for close range. If its close range I'd rather use melee. Since the new DLC maps I've recently discovered the FAL in the maps (for co-op) and I use that. It's fun but too slow for my liking to reload. I don't like comp modes since I suck at them and I prefer co-op since its more teamwork orientated.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13349 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

NightShadowOwl wrote:
I don't know how to quote people.

Why are you shocked that I don't know how to use the GMAL? Current GMAL or old. I know how to use it but I prefer the M9. I always play co-op (though once in a blue moon if I'm bored or have no one to play co-op with I'll play TDM). I don't like the fact that I have to keep pressing R1 to fire the GMAL - the zoomed in aim is weird IMO.

I also don't like the shotguns and the pistole (whatever it's called), too slow to reload and for close range. If its close range I'd rather use melee. Since the new DLC maps I've recently discovered the FAL in the maps (for co-op) and I use that. It's fun but too slow for my liking to reload. I don't like comp modes since I suck at them and I prefer co-op since its more teamwork orientated.

Ah right. The G-MAL in co-op is still bad. due to the dodgy AI movements.

When you click reply the quote button is on the top right of the text window.

canadian94eh wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

For example you do not use a G-MAL on Desert Village. 

i guess i didn't get the memo :smileywink:

Yeah some people probably can use it, I just really wouldn't recommend it due to the close range nature.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Nov 4, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Ah right. The G-MAL in co-op is still bad. due to the dodgy AI movements.

When you click reply the quote button is on the top right of the text window.

Ah thanks for that. Yeah the co-op AI gets weird sometimes. I use the GMAL sometmes if I run out of bullkets for the AK-47 or M9 or just need it to shoot the helmet of an armored brute.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (114 Views)
0 Likes