Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

the return of the one and only Longbow..


Nobody cares, man.

 


so i take it you are an athiest?


Whatever you call it, man.

 


Dude, this is like Sephiroth coming back on Final Fantasy Advent Children, just picture some epic orchestra music in your head with hard rock guitars.


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 65 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10020 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

the return of the one and only Longbow..


Nobody cares, man.

 


so i take it you are an athiest?


Whatever you call it, man.

 


Dude, this is like Sephiroth coming back on Final Fantasy Advent Children, just picture some epic orchestra music in your head with hard rock guitars.


I never liked Final Fantasy.

So. You know. Good for you or something.

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 65 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18448 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I never liked Final Fantasy.

So. You know. Good for you or something.

 


 

There is a point where we all need to stop posting in this thread.

 

You've crossed it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 65 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10020 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I never liked Final Fantasy.

So. You know. Good for you or something.

 


 

There is a point where we all need to stop posting in this thread.

 

You've crossed it. :smileywink:


But I need someone to talk to!

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 65 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

Cool....i guess...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 65 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
4825 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 65 (402 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013
Now all we need is cooljosh21 and SteepMatt then the troll band will be back together. YAY! /ilied

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 65 (396 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
554 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

the return of the one and only Longbow..


Who the **bleep** cares...
Who d cares.jpg
_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 65 (378 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
499 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 65 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 7, 2013

IDGAF

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 65 (314 Views)