Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: He is coming back..

Feb 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:
Here it is. DaveCreator gets a Five Not Alive.

Back in UC2 when it was nearly impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKidYSWpI80&feature=youtube_gdata_player

People still boost CR in UC2 MP, LOL.

I tried to play alone sometime and I was matched against a party of 5 from Latin America... it's hard to beat them when your teammates call out your position all the time. :\

just happen me yesterday, - Nkil lol, why do they even play.

You know what? I wouldn't mind it if they could organize a proper boosting session (2 parties of 5 with DLC on). At least they wouldn't ruin pubs in that case.

Maybe we should form a party of 5 just to ruin their plans, LOL.

if my ps3 didn't just broke I would party up, I remember the times I partied up with 4 other players to ruin these boosting sessions xD (with hielke and others)

just keep sitting in the hill for 1 minute to gain their trust, then 1 player of the team gets a power weapon and goes to their hill, then if they see you, just taunt, for some reason they believe that you can be trusted if you taunt, if they ask you what you are doing here then just say that you don't want to boost, but your teammates do want to boost and that you are just standing by them to communicate with all players xD once they are all together, blow them up, then apologize for it and repeat xD however those boosters learn from their mistakes so after 1 or 2 times being killed they use the select-button to see if all opponents are in the capture zone, once they see someone is missing they send 1 of their team to patrol around the zone, so you have to be careful in your approach :/

Message 61 of 65 (146 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

I tried to play alone sometime and I was matched against a party of 5 from Latin America... it's hard to beat them when your teammates call out your position all the time. :\

You know what? I wouldn't mind it if they could organize a proper boosting session (2 parties of 5 with DLC on). At least they wouldn't ruin pubs in that case.

if my ps3 didn't just broke I would party up, I remember the times I partied up with 4 other players to ruin these boosting sessions xD (with hielke and others)

just keep sitting in the hill for 1 minute to gain their trust, then 1 player of the team gets a power weapon and goes to their hill, then if they see you, just taunt, for some reason they believe that you can be trusted if you taunt, if they ask you what you are doing here then just say that you don't want to boost, but your teammates do want to boost and that you are just standing by them to communicate with all players xD once they are all together, blow them up, then apologize for it and repeat xD however those boosters learn from their mistakes so after 1 or 2 times being killed they use the select-button to see if all opponents are in the capture zone, once they see someone is missing they send 1 of their team to patrol around the zone, so you have to be careful in your approach :/

Haha, this patrolling business is another proof of this metagame.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 62 of 65 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2236 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

Haha, this pa-trolling business is another proof of this metagame.

Lolz, wahts a metagame btw?

Signature02.png

Message 63 of 65 (141 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming

Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 64 of 65 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

I googled it: Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

in other words: not playing the game like it was meant to be played

Message 65 of 65 (129 Views)
0 Likes