Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Health and well being.

Jun 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

While UC2 is the better game the thing that kills it for me is the low health, and don't try to defend UC2 on that, even Naughty Dog said that lowering the health was a mistake (which makes we wonder why they don't bring the high health back, then we all can go back playing UC2 and leave UC3 to die)

Not sure if I am the only ohne who thinks like this but spawns and grenades are a much bigger issue in U2.

Then some aspects of the health and then glitches.

Message 11 of 54 (276 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Both games are good. Both games have flaws. Uc2's health only seemed slightly lower than Uc3's. And like DEATH_MACHINIST stated, there are tons of ways to die in 1-2 hits. I just don't see health as the reason to not play Uc2. I would say bunny hopping and DTI/FF-R3 clicking is the reason i was ready to move on.
Message 12 of 54 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Uncharted 2 feels better, too. Controlling the characters is awesomer. Blindfire is not an issue, and the guns sound better.
I don't get why people don't like this game just because of the health.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 13 of 54 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Why do we think the health is lower? BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY IS. :smileytongue:
Message 14 of 54 (230 Views)
Sackboy
573 posts

Jun 4, 2013
The game is still playable. It's not really really low.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 15 of 54 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4504 posts

Jun 4, 2013
U2 is better now but the glitchers are out of control on that game. Countering glitchers isn't that hard on Village, Temple, Lost City, Sanctuary, and DLC maps. But Plaza.... and Ice Cave.... I seriously hate those maps against glitchers.
Message 16 of 54 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I think you played with laggy players.UC2 health is really very low IMO.UC2 is indeed a fun game but the low health really ruins the experience.In UC2 you can´t even blink your eye because if someone starts shooting you,you´re instantly dead(With every gun except FAL).This motivates a tense experience and people play extremely careful(like me)but i still manage to die,like i said ,if you blink your eye you´re dead.Not to say that who saw the target first and start shooting will win the gunfight.You can´t even react.In UC3 high health makes a more relaxed experience,not the "who saw first will win" and most gunfights you can react(Gunfight,not blindfire),you´re not instantly dead if someone gets you in the back ,you stand a chance if a people start shooting you first.Both games are good but IMO UC3 is a bit better(sure it have a lot of problems but it is more relaxed experience compared to UC2).

Message 17 of 54 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

While UC2 is the better game the thing that kills it for me is the low health, and don't try to defend UC2 on that, even Naughty Dog said that lowering the health was a mistake (which makes we wonder why they don't bring the high health back, then we all can go back playing UC2 and leave UC3 to die)

Not sure if I am the only ohne who thinks like this but spawns and grenades are a much bigger issue in U2.

Agreed 50%. Not really the grenades but the insta throws are annoying. The spawns in U2 are bad and at times straight up TERRIBLE. How many times have I killed a guy and ND decides to spawn him 30 feets behind me as soon as I turn my back. Or the game will randomly decide to spawn people in an area that it usually never does even if a player from the opposion team is 10 feet away.

Message 18 of 54 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jun 4, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Agreed 50%. Not really the grenades but the insta throws are annoying. The spawns in U2 are bad and at times straight up TERRIBLE. How many times have I killed a guy and ND decides to spawn him 30 feets behind me as soon as I turn my back. Or the game will randomly decide to spawn people in an area that it usually never does even if a player from the opposion team is 10 feet away.

Fort is the worst.People will spawn on villains base or hero´s base right behind you :smileyindifferent:

Message 19 of 54 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jun 4, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Fort is the worst.People will spawn on villains base or hero´s base right behind you :smileyindifferent:

that's actually a spawn glitch I like, it will teach those campers over there a lesson :smileytongue:

Message 20 of 54 (202 Views)
0 Likes