Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Re: Health and well being.

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

@death

The weapon damage and BF is sadly only one part of the problem.

Another story is the amount of booster you can wear compared to U2.

Player 1:

Marlows Para BF/ClipSize = First U2 booster Point&Shot  / Second U2 booster KeepFiring for handguns

Jades M9 FasterReloading/ClipSize  =  Third U2 booster RapidHands / Fourth U2 booster KeepFiring

+ Booster slot 1 Fifth U2 booster FleetFoot

+ Booster slot 2 Sixth U2 booster SureFoot(TeamSafe Lvl3)

+ stat hat Knight helmet and you have the Seventh U2 booster WalkSoftly/Cloaked.

= 7 U2 booster on one player and 3 of them are top notch boosters...FF + Cloaked + Sure Foot

Player 2:

Equipped with the same except for booster slot 2, there he has Bargain,so he wears 7 U2 booster but also get an eighth U2 booster for free....U2s SureFoot...through his buddy with TeamSafe Lvl 3.

Summarized, 4 players of a 5 man party in U3 wear 8 U2 booster at once.

Whoever made the decisions for U3 is completly **bleep**ed up...period.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 54 (179 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jun 4, 2013
This is an absolutely fantastic response.^^^^

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 54 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

@death

The weapon damage and BF is sadly only one part of the problem.

Another story is the amount of booster you can wear compared to U2.

Player 1:

Marlows Para BF/ClipSize = First U2 booster Point&Shot  / Second U2 booster KeepFiring for handguns

Jades M9 FasterReloading/ClipSize  =  Third U2 booster RapidHands / Fourth U2 booster KeepFiring

+ Booster slot 1 Fifth U2 booster FleetFoot

+ Booster slot 2 Sixth U2 booster SureFoot(TeamSafe Lvl3)

+ stat hat Knight helmet and you have the Seventh U2 booster WalkSoftly/Cloaked.

= 7 U2 booster on one player and 3 of them are top notch boosters...FF + Cloaked + Sure Foot

Player 2:

Equipped with the same except for booster slot 2, there he has Bargain,so he wears 7 U2 booster but also get an eighth U2 booster for free....U2s SureFoot...through his buddy with TeamSafe Lvl 3.

Summarized, 4 players of a 5 man party in U3 wear 8 U2 booster at once.

Whoever made the decisions for U3 is completly **bleep**ed up...period.

And this is why I prefer the UC3 booster system:

"What if I use Evasion and the opposing team uses DTI? What if I use DTI and the opposing team uses SA? It's a waste of a booster slot."

At least now I can use Cloaked all the time and I know that I won't get screwed. To each their own...

ps: Does anyone remember that TW had asked for a "mini Cloaked" booster? Yeah, ND listens to their fanbase... sometimes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 54 (168 Views)
Naughty Paw
5535 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I like UC3 tons more, problem?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 54 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

@tap

If U2 had >just< loadouts, those problems wouldnt exist. Isnt it? We didnt have to use stat hats or character weapons to counter SA! 

All what this new implementations brought, was less variety.

ReloadSpeed&ClipSize or BF&ClipSize on the same weapon vanishs those differences. Its crystal clear.

Less variety in mod vs mod(its all about ROF or not) and less variety in booster vs booster, because everybody is an OP Rambo in U3.

See @nevers new thread. 

"Then the Cloaked stat hats were introduced. I lost to players that couldn't touch me before (the scrubs known as COM+ and a few others). I looked at it to see why. Well the common factor was the cloaked stat hats."

I mean, your mindset, "Now I can wear cloaked all the time" is the absolute counterpart against variety.

Now everbody can sneak around + scopining&fleet footing in your back or on your side. 

Cloaked was a seperate playstyle, which is gone through that stupid stat hat.

Even BFing could be a seperate playstyle. Screw U3 massive BF down to U2 level + take the BF mods out and make a Slot 1 BF booster which increases every weapon to currents U3 BF range. 

Voila a BF setting without the right to use FF or an another top booster, thats how U2 system works....well balanced!!!

But no, ND decided that everybody is one hell of an invisible Rambo + BFer + FFer/ScopeINer/ESEer/WErof´er all at once.

Character weapons and stat hats are the enemys of variety in U3. If you dont see that....then I dont know..

No offense bro. 

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 54 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

As I said, some players had asked for a mini Cloaked booster, so that they wouldn't have to sacrifice Fleet Foot or whatever. Blame them. :smileytongue:

Anyway, IMHO Hardcore was the most balanced mode (no boosters & TRUE high health model), but people didn't like it, so next time, be careful what you wish for... :smileywink:

ps: There's barely any variety in UC2 MP as well. All I see is DTI/FF (tryhard class) or SA/Revenge (scrub class). LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 54 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Jup, and he also said that the complete disappearance of the player arrow was unnecessary as hell.

That a sight or range reduction would be more than enough for cloaked, which I agree to 100%.

Its not cool to cross an enemy under 1 feet and you dont see him only because some of the bland colours in U3 makes him invisble.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 54 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

Jup, and he also said that the complete disappearance of the player arrow was unnecessary as hell.

That a sight or range reduction would be more than enough for cloaked, which I agree to 100%.

Its not cool to cross an enemy under 1 feet and you dont see him only because some of the bland colours in U3 makes him invisble.

I love hiding in dark places during Double Damage. Problem? :smileyhappy:

It's called camouflage and I don't see anything wrong with that. You are not supposed to stick out like a sore thumb...

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 54 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Surely not, but only because there´s DD.:smileywink: 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 54 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Not sure about mini Cloaked as then the choice is Ping or a different stat hat.

Depends if mini Cloaked provides Evasion or Cloaked level 1 (camoflauge).

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 54 (91 Views)
0 Likes