Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Re: Health and well being.

Jun 4, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Fort spawns suck but are highly exploitable if you want to camp. I promise you Matthjis_17 that if you play against me on Fort you'll get spawn killed at least once. I know that people are going to spawn on me whether I on that map or not so I just kill them right as they spawn.

*Sitting in your hero's spawn* Huh looks like my team has taken the enemy spawn. *Sits at one end of back spawn facing the other* Hi people spawning. *bang bang bang*

Pretty much the extent of the spawn problems on that map as far as I'm aware. Train wreck is a lot worse if you get spawn locked behind the train on the opposite side of the map from the cliffside.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jun 4, 2013

How often I said that U3 health is stealth 1.05 - ND really tried it so hard with that.

He is absolutely right, equip ROF and you have 1.05, equip one of these BF Para and you have the 92fs 1.05 with the triple amount of range&accuracy, U2 steelfisting(range) isnt essential neccessary with that.

The MAG with U3s BF makes it to a Shotgun when it comes to BF, the real 1.04 Desert Eagle had 1/3 of that BF range!!!

Now show me a vid where someone fires such a caliber with one hand!!!

The Gmal, while completly **bleep**ed up, is still a 2HK weapon like the 1.05 FAL.

And there´s more to come.

+ U3 map tight shoebox(random killings) map design  Check!

+ walking replaced by the OP sprint  Check!

+ no seperate hitboxes  Check!

+ Rika doesnt fit but Dino&Lion heads do CHECK!

+ Pinkerton doesnt fit but a potatoe head do ChECK!

Summarized Uncharted was outsold to the <12 years old COD teen which doesnt know to aim DTS, doesnt know how to play a cover shooter and love to put stupid things on his head.

Clearly understandable why ND changed their game to trash!

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (158 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Jun 4, 2013
A potato head?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Ja man, it was something like that.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Too be honest, I like the addition of sprint. It may be abit too strong but I like moving fast and UC2 it was brutally slow to get around without bunny hopping.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Too be honest, I like the addition of sprint. It may be abit too strong but I like moving fast and UC2 it was brutally slow to get around without bunny hopping.

Bunny hopping wasn't faster (strictly speaking) to get around.

ie: If you timed yourself getting to 'the sniper' or 'the hammer' from a spawn bunny hopping isn't faster than if you were to do running normally.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 4, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Bunny hopping wasn't faster (strictly speaking) to get around.

ie: If you timed yourself getting to 'the sniper' or 'the hammer' from a spawn bunny hopping isn't faster than if you were to do running normally.

Yeah I know it was not faster by any means but it just felt like I was getting there faster, like I had something to do while getting there.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jun 4, 2013

@blood

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt have any problems with the sprint, if it wouldnt be so freakn strong.

The recover time is just waaay to short!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (130 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Flawless thx for looking at what I'm trying to say for what it is.

There is so many cheap easy ways to kill players on U3 that most of the

time I feel the health is lower than U2.

The only real high health that was in this game was hard core. 

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
4083 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Skin there are things I can teach you about spawns on U2 Fort. I get tons of cheap kills on that map but I have to because it's so hard to flank. I do what it takes to win. If that means I spawn kill you after I take over your base then so be it.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (111 Views)
0 Likes