Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2011
By: FLY-DOMINICAN First Son 6 posts

Hear me out. Two things that in my opinion would make the multi-player fun for EVERYONE

2 replies 26 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

I might not be the best english writer, but I want to give an opinion on how I think ND could make this game a very fun experience for eveyone.

First of all i want to say that i am a HUGE fan of the UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer. In fact it is the only online game I play. I am one of those that has been playing every week, ever since the beta came out until today. That doesnt mean that the game is perfect (I -HATE- SA and the reduced health). But i think that this time around they should learn from their mistakes and reward the die-hard uncharted fans. Two things i ask for, and i believe it can help A LOT to please EVERYONE who plays it.

1) A variety of game modes, incliding a "retro" one, that would play out like the current uncharted game (weapons scatered around the map, not the customized ones, and no boosters or medal kickbacks.) IMO this shouldnt be too hard for them. that way they can please us, and the noobs.

2) Its ok to bring the customization of weapons and all the new stuff AS LONG AS ITS BALANCED!!! balance the health, balance the weapons and their upgrades, and balance the matches overall. thats all.

Please let me know what you think of my onpinion. I hope naughty dog reads this and listens. I would think its not a difficult task to them and would help them please everyone

Message 1 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

The hardcore (retro) playlist has been discussed here. I...

Apr 19, 2011

The hardcore (retro) playlist has been discussed here. I agree with you and would definitely be appreciated if included as one of the modes.

Point number is 2 is important since we do not want this to become who has the bigger/better upgrade regarding their weapon.

Message 2 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Yes, it'd be great to have a U2 style deatmatch, that way...

Apr 19, 2011

Yes, it'd be great to have a U2 style deatmatch, that way the game doesn't lose the players it has now, but will also win new ones.

Anyway, i think the game will be fun, as long as they don't give us the option to implement noob tubes to the weapons, like you said this weapon thing SHOULD be balanced.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - juanpepe987
When will CGS become my most used boost?
Message 3 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes