Dec 14 2013
By: WolfCapTa1N Monster Hunter 33 posts

[Help] Question about co-op/co-op adventure(DLC) on Uncharted 3.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 302 views Edited Dec 14, 2013

Hello everyone in the forum,I am having issues with co-op,I download UC3 from the PS Plus,and purchased co-op adventure and did every free download available,but I still can't play the game on co-op?The game say what I need to upgrade/purchase something in the store.Do I have to buy all of the co-op DLCs?

Just another question,I was been playing for weeks uncharted 3,and after all many sucessful matches/rounds won,I am not geting any xp or money,is that because I get it for free in PS Plus?I don't know what's wrong,I really appreciate any help what somebody can effort,thanks to everyone,I appreciate the help or at least a try.

- I forget to mention what not even the stats does change...

Killua > All
Message 1 of 8 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Re: [Help] Question about co-op/co-op adventure(DLC) on Uncharted 3.

Dec 14, 2013

WolfCapTa1N wrote:

Hello everyone in the forum,I am having issues with co-op,I download UC3 from the PS Plus,and purchased co-op adventure and did every free download available,but I still can't play the game on co-op?The game say what I need to upgrade/purchase something in the store.Do I have to buy all of the co-op DLCs?

Just another question,I was been playing for weeks uncharted 3,and after all many sucessful matches/rounds won,I am not geting any xp or money,is that because I get it for free in PS Plus?I don't know what's wrong,I really appreciate any help what somebody can effort,thanks to everyone,I appreciate the help or at least a try.

- I forget to mention what not even the stats does change...

the Uncharted 3 PS+ edition is limited compared to the full game, in the PS+ edition you get the single player and the free-2-play version of the multiplayer, the free-2-play version of the multiplayer has ads, has no coop adventure, no coop arena, no splitscreen, no DLC maps, no statistics, limited to lvl 15, and maybe some more stuff I forgot...

sadly, all those add-ons are very overpriced, and I advice you to just ignore them, as for your problem, I think you bhought the coop adventure (which is coop with a stupid different story in 5 maps from the Uncharted games), coop arena is coop against NPC's in the multiplayer maps (airstrip, chateau, yemen, syria, desert village, highrise, facility, flooded ruins and museum) and is 10 rounds of survival/gold rush/siege (different objectives), and if you mean play the single player in coop, that option luckily doesn't excist at all, single player has nothing to do with the multiplayer, they are completely seperate, as it should be...

I think the best thing you can do is just buy the game of the year edition, you can get it very cheap in stores now, and it saves you from dealing with the horrible and unfair free 2 play version of the multiplayer, good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Thank you a lot sir,I was starting to think what that was the problem.

Killua > All
Message 3 of 8 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Dec 14, 2013

WolfCapTa1N wrote:

Thank you a lot sir,I was starting to think what that was the problem.

you're welcome Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Dec 14, 2013
He's right. I have nothing to add. I would just like to reinforce what he said. You'll get everything you could ever want if you buy the UC3 game of the year edition. I see this game being active like it is now for at least another year. Or until UC for PS4 comes out. And probably for a little while after that til it fizzles out. Goty edition is super cheap. But buy it new so the online pass will work. Try amazon.
Message 5 of 8 (270 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Dec 14, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
He's right. I have nothing to add. I would just like to reinforce what he said. You'll get everything you could ever want if you buy the UC3 game of the year edition. I see this game being active like it is now for at least another year. Or until UC for PS4 comes out. And probably for a little while after that til it fizzles out. Goty edition is super cheap. But buy it new so the online pass will work. Try amazon.

I indeed forgot to mention the online pass, make sure you buy the game new, but even new it's supercheap, so don't worry Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
911 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Once you buy it you wont regret it, its a game that even though at times can make so angry, its always the game you will come back to Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 15, 2013

When you buy a disc version and encounter any problems, just talk to us, man. 2 years of experience, this forum community.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes