Reply
Highlighted
Nov 28 2012
By: Crimsonine I Only Post Everything 1036 posts
Offline

Help getting a rampant?

29 replies 344 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Hey, I've never gotten a Rampant (13 is my highest KS) and I really wanna get one, but I seem to not be able to. I'm good at the game, but I seem to be stopped by lag and power weapons. Any tips? :/

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 30 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

All i can say is play carefully, don't run out in the open and try not to get into "1v1" scenarios. I've gotten really close multiple times, just last night I went 19 kills without dying (Sooo close). Not just that, it also takes a bit of luck.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 30 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8941 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

All i can say is play carefully, don't run out in the open and try not to get into "1v1" scenarios. I've gotten really close multiple times, just last night I went 19 kills without dying (Sooo close). Not just that, it also takes a bit of luck.


1v1s are fine but 1v3 is usually too much to handle for me. I've never gotten a rampant either ( I've gotten a 20+ streak but I accidentally QBed a teammate )

 

I think it's about pure luck, easy opponents and teammates who are not stealing all your kills. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 3 of 30 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

All i can say is play carefully, don't run out in the open and try not to get into "1v1" scenarios. I've gotten really close multiple times, just last night I went 19 kills without dying (Sooo close). Not just that, it also takes a bit of luck.


1v1s are fine but 1v3 is usually too much to handle for me. I've never gotten a rampant either ( I've gotten a 20+ streak but I accidentally QBed a teammate )

 

I think it's about pure luck, easy opponents and teammates who are not stealing all your kills. 


1v1s are fine you just gotta know how to engage the fight.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 30 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/28/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

I'll help you. Add me and you can kill me 20 times in a row.

Message 5 of 30 (319 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012
Yeah I can win most 1v1s, it's just I get ganged up on (like last match) I die. I always seem to get Marked Smiley Tongue
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 30 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/09/2012
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

Just wait till you are matched up with n00bs, then play as carefully as possible. I got a rampant like that only a couple of days ago. It's nearly impossible to get one if you're playing against experienced players or pros, unless you're an Uncharted prodigiy or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 30 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

Well, the problem with me is I can do really well, I can get really good scores, it's just that I can't get good streaks. I can get atleast a strike three in pretty much every match I play, it's just I'll either

 

1. Run into the entire enemy team

2. Get murdered with a power weapon

3. Get Marked (worst power play ever. besides double damage of course.)

 

I never seem to get killed because of a legitamate reason. I guess running into the enemy team is my fault, but pretty much everything else seems completely unavoidable! I'm playing against legacies too!

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 30 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

Well, the problem with me is I can do really well, I can get really good scores, it's just that I can't get good streaks. I can get atleast a strike three in pretty much every match I play, it's just I'll either

 

1. Run into the entire enemy team

2. Get murdered with a power weapon

3. Get Marked (worst power play ever. besides double damage of course.)

 

I never seem to get killed because of a legitamate reason. I guess running into the enemy team is my fault, but pretty much everything else seems completely unavoidable! I'm playing against legacies too!


Well i've been playing Uncharted 3 for ages now. So many hours put into this game and i only have 3. You just gotta play more and get more experience.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 9 of 30 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 28, 2012

If you want to avoid power plays than just play classic mode. When it comes to power weapons I think you should check the  kill feed to see if anyone has a power weapon and you should also go for power weapons the most possible. If you're playing TDM use the hammer kickback. Finally you should play as cautions as possible to avoid running into too many people at once.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 10 of 30 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes