Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Re: Help getting a rampant?

Nov 29, 2012

It's all luck there is no correct loadout that you can use to get the Rampant just use whatever suits you best. I've gotten Rampants using FF, Scoped In, Cloaked, ESE it depends on what you like best. It also helps if you can use all available weapons effectively in case you run out of ammo.

Gameplay wise play smart. Controlling power weapons is a big one. Don't rush into action areas without making sure that there is no one there, I like to use smoke bomb but you have to use it smart instead of waiting to get shot smoke bomb before then. If I get into a 1v1 situation I want to make sure I'm shooting first or have the advantage ie. corner shooting otherwise I'll smokebomb. 

Don't get too cautious otherwise you won't get enough kill and IMO it's best to play by yourself or in a party of 2 anything bigger and it'll become difficult to get 20 kills.

Message 21 of 30 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Camp+Cloaked. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 22 of 30 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2373 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I go Rambo and I get rampant's. Just play normal and you will get them. Going Rambo makes you get all the kills and makes you feel good getting the rampant. Don't camp or hog the power weapons or you will feel like your rampant doesn't count. Can i add you?

Busty brunnette
Message 23 of 30 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I suggest:

Any long gun bar KAL.

Any side-arm your comfortable with but probably the Para unless you have Weapon Expert.

Cloaked/FF/SI/ESE

Bargain/TS

Smoke Bomb/Quick Boom/Sniper/Hammer or RPG (if using ESE)

3-D Glasses/Bird's Nest/Knight Helmet

Message 24 of 30 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Nov 29, 2012
You can always set up a game with z19 and get 50 kills alone but that's just pathetic. Try to stay as far away from enemies as possible and use gotcha as a kickback.
Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 25 of 30 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Ok. Yeah, Venom, you can add me Smiley Happy

I'm nervous, I'm playing with Hi-5 against rV!n in the tourny later today and it's my first clan battle Smiley Very Happy
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 30 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I mean really noone can help ya get it dude you have to get on your own how can we help you get it? if you mean literally that is but if you mean technically then maybe you should try camping in different places every 5 minutes if you camp in the same spot the person you killed from there will come to kill you so after you kill someone move or you can just go all out (like I do Smiley Very Happy) and eventually you'll get 1 and also use gotcha booster as well Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 30 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

You should wait until you get matched up against noobs and you should preferably play on your own instead of being in a party. Then go try-hard mode, use your brain, control the power weapons and keep changing positions on the map. Don't engage in a gunfights with multiple enemies. Gotcha and Smoke Bomb are two good kickbacks to use and I would use Team Safe as your 2nd booster or Bargain. Don't be hesitant to use Smoke Bomb if you think you 're going to and die and if you're using Gotcha make the most out of it and try to get as much kills as you can when you have Gotcha on.

Message 28 of 30 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

I mean really noone can help ya get it dude you have to get on your own how can we help you get it? if you mean literally that is but if you mean technically then maybe you should try camping in different places every 5 minutes if you camp in the same spot the person you killed from there will come to kill you so after you kill someone move or you can just go all out (like I do Smiley Very Happy) and eventually you'll get 1 and also use gotcha booster as well Smiley Tongue

Yeah I meant more of tips. Not to be a loser but it seems like I'm good enough to actually get a 20 kill streak, when I actually try I can consistantly get like 6 killstreaks, then get lag killed, quickboomed, marked, or something else. My question is how do I avoid stuff like that. Keep trying I guess Smiley Wink

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 29 of 30 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Yeah I meant more of tips. Not to be a loser but it seems like I'm good enough to actually get a 20 kill streak, when I actually try I can consistantly get like 6 killstreaks, then get lag killed, quickboomed, marked, or something else. My question is how do I avoid stuff like that. Keep trying I guess Smiley Wink

yeah you'll eventually get it just be a tryhard abuse te power weapons use QB camp and its easy there's like no other way, too much parties and lag and are you getting on now??

Sleep Matt signature
Message 30 of 30 (136 Views)
0 Likes