Jun 07 2013
By: DEATH__MACHINIST Fender Bender 2643 posts
Accepted Solution

? Help me remember.

7 replies 313 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
Could you buy U3 in the psn store on the day it was released?

I'm wondering because the last of us will probably follow suit and of I get it want it digitally.
It will save money not buying two copies for my wife and I's ps3's.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 1 of 8 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: ? Help me remember.

Jun 7, 2013

The Last of Us is available in the EU store so I'm sure you'll be able to buy it wherever you are.

Message 2 of 8 (294 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19138 posts

Jun 7, 2013
On the day that UC3 was released, I believe that it was NOT a digital download. That ability came with the GOTY and F2P versions of UC3 being available for download on the Store.

The Last of Us will be a day 1 digital title and I believe that you won't even need to have double the space to download it because of how it will be downloaded. :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 8 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 7, 2013

It will also be good for your laser lens. Also, no more spinning ring BS.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 8 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jun 7, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

even though it has a lot of good things to download the game digitally, I just love to have a physical copy of the game, I would never by a game digitally if I can buy it on a disc, let's hope the PS4 would let us download it on the HDD from the disc :smileywink:

Message 5 of 8 (257 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

even though it has a lot of good things to download the game digitally, I just love to have a physical copy of the game, I would never by a game digitally if I can buy it on a disc, let's hope the PS4 would let us download it on the HDD from the disc :smileywink:

It depends. I would never pay $60 or €70 for a downloadable game, but I don't mind PS+ games. :smileywink:

Also, it's cheaper to spend $60 for 2 consoles, rather than $120 for 2 discs.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 8 (247 Views)
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

True that, I have quite a collection here on games, movies, music CD's etc. It feels better to have something physical than digital imo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I'd like a physical version too. I like looking at the box art.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 8 (175 Views)
0 Likes