Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6084 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 29, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

Problems Now:

  1.  Rate of fire
  2. Hipfire
  3. Matchmaking
  4. Random quitting
  5. dead body glitch(rarely see it)
  6. G-MAL
  7. FAL
  8. KAL
  9. AK
  10. Para
  11. Multiple other glitches
  12. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Problems Back then:

 

  1. ^those
  2. quick boom
  3. fleet foot
  4. plunder farming
  5. infinite moving glitch
  6. Airwalk glitch
  7. Hipfire
  8. KAL
  9. Random Quitting
  10. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Moral: there has been fixing and there is still some thing s to fix

 

 


Fixed it for you.

 

See my view is that they... Broke it more than fixed it.


If you want to nit pick at every single thing you find annoying, thats cool. But most of the added "problems" have been mentioned only by a few, and disputed by many. If there was an up-roar about something it generally got fixed. With the exception of blindfire. A lot has been fixed and this game is better than it was at launch, and I enjoyed the hell out of it back then.


Well then, they disputed incorrectly.

 

Just because the game got patched to suit certain people's playstyles does not constitute as a fix, it constitutes as pandering to the masses.

 

The game is still broken because they did that other than doing the actual right things.

 

Basically most of the uproar is generally people crying because something isn't fitting into their playstyle. If people want me to believe that anyone here cares about balance... You'd be proving it by wanting the FAL-SS improved, wanting that recoil removed from the G-MAL. wanting the AK buffed again, wanting the para blindfire accuracy nerfed to hell. and so on.

 

These are all problems that take away someone elses playstyle, but it's all okay because most of you always ran around with M9's or Dragons anyway.


See I'm at a stage where my entire game was nerfed. So all I actually do have left is to battle to have what I'd like to use on an even playing field with the other weapons.

 

The list of better weapons goes like.

 

M9

Dragon

Para

KAL

Micro

AK

..

 

All the way down the bottom are the FAL-SS and G-MAL. Irony being the two weapons you probably have to aim.

 

The people and the uproar made this game a hipfire catastrophe a lot more than Mr. Cogburn ever did. The blame lies with the community more than it lies with him.


I use the micro and AK with utmost effectiveness... The game now grants fairer grounds for seperate playstyles, in comparison to before, yes it is a lot harder to use the G-mal and FAL effectively, but thats because back then it was to easy to stomp around with those that it was ridiculous. Granted the M9 is the same way but like some people have said, since the M9 is a jack of trades gun, it doesn't really dominate 1 area granting ease of access to differing playstyles.

 

Now you can play the way you want, but you won't totally dominate with it unless you are actually good at it, that's the difference.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 101 of 121 (167 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10141 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

Problems Now:

  1.  Rate of fire
  2. Hipfire
  3. Matchmaking
  4. Random quitting
  5. dead body glitch(rarely see it)
  6. G-MAL
  7. FAL
  8. KAL
  9. AK
  10. Para
  11. Multiple other glitches
  12. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Problems Back then:

 

  1. ^those
  2. quick boom
  3. fleet foot
  4. plunder farming
  5. infinite moving glitch
  6. Airwalk glitch
  7. Hipfire
  8. KAL
  9. Random Quitting
  10. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Moral: there has been fixing and there is still some thing s to fix

 

 


Fixed it for you.

 

See my view is that they... Broke it more than fixed it.


If you want to nit pick at every single thing you find annoying, thats cool. But most of the added "problems" have been mentioned only by a few, and disputed by many. If there was an up-roar about something it generally got fixed. With the exception of blindfire. A lot has been fixed and this game is better than it was at launch, and I enjoyed the hell out of it back then.


Well then, they disputed incorrectly.

 

Just because the game got patched to suit certain people's playstyles does not constitute as a fix, it constitutes as pandering to the masses.

 

The game is still broken because they did that other than doing the actual right things.

 

Basically most of the uproar is generally people crying because something isn't fitting into their playstyle. If people want me to believe that anyone here cares about balance... You'd be proving it by wanting the FAL-SS improved, wanting that recoil removed from the G-MAL. wanting the AK buffed again, wanting the para blindfire accuracy nerfed to hell. and so on.

 

These are all problems that take away someone elses playstyle, but it's all okay because most of you always ran around with M9's or Dragons anyway.


See I'm at a stage where my entire game was nerfed. So all I actually do have left is to battle to have what I'd like to use on an even playing field with the other weapons.

 

The list of better weapons goes like.

 

M9

Dragon

Para

KAL

Micro

AK

..

 

All the way down the bottom are the FAL-SS and G-MAL. Irony being the two weapons you probably have to aim.

 

The people and the uproar made this game a hipfire catastrophe a lot more than Mr. Cogburn ever did. The blame lies with the community more than it lies with him.


I use the micro and AK with utmost effectiveness... The game now grants fairer grounds for seperate playstyles, in comparison to before, yes it is a lot harder to use the G-mal and FAL effectively, but thats because back then it was to easy to stomp around with those that it was ridiculous. Granted the M9 is the same way but like some people have said, since the M9 is a jack of trades gun, it doesn't really dominate 1 area granting ease of access to differing playstyles.

 

Now you can play the way you want, but you won't totally dominate with it unless you are actually good at it, that's the difference.


The M9 doesn't dominate one area, yes. But, but, it does so well it's practically at the same level as the gun in that area. Basically, M9's so jacked up, all other guns play on normal mode and M9's jammed on super easy.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 102 of 121 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6084 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

I know, it does too well in too many areas IMO. With it being 2nd in blindfire, great in both close and medium range, and to an extent having decent long range capabilities. As well as having a decent amount of max ammo and clip size, along with having one of the most easily controlled accuracys of all 6 guns, possibly the easiest.

 

Which is why I feel everything is perfect for the most part minus the M9 and para.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 103 of 121 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10141 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I know, it does too well in too many areas IMO. With it being 2nd in blindfire, great in both close and medium range, and to an extent having decent long range capabilities. As well as having a decent amount of max ammo and clip size, along with having one of the most easily controlled accuracys of all 6 guns, possibly the easiest.

 

Which is why I feel everything is perfect for the most part minus the M9 and para.


FTFY.

 

People need to know how OP Three-Then-Melee™ is.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 104 of 121 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13619 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

Problems Now:

  1.  Rate of fire
  2. Hipfire
  3. Matchmaking
  4. Random quitting
  5. dead body glitch(rarely see it)
  6. G-MAL
  7. FAL
  8. KAL
  9. AK
  10. Para
  11. Multiple other glitches
  12. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Problems Back then:

 

  1. ^those
  2. quick boom
  3. fleet foot
  4. plunder farming
  5. infinite moving glitch
  6. Airwalk glitch
  7. Hipfire
  8. KAL
  9. Random Quitting
  10. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Moral: there has been fixing and there is still some thing s to fix

 

 


Fixed it for you.

 

See my view is that they... Broke it more than fixed it.


If you want to nit pick at every single thing you find annoying, thats cool. But most of the added "problems" have been mentioned only by a few, and disputed by many. If there was an up-roar about something it generally got fixed. With the exception of blindfire. A lot has been fixed and this game is better than it was at launch, and I enjoyed the hell out of it back then.


Well then, they disputed incorrectly.

 

Just because the game got patched to suit certain people's playstyles does not constitute as a fix, it constitutes as pandering to the masses.

 

The game is still broken because they did that other than doing the actual right things.

 

Basically most of the uproar is generally people crying because something isn't fitting into their playstyle. If people want me to believe that anyone here cares about balance... You'd be proving it by wanting the FAL-SS improved, wanting that recoil removed from the G-MAL. wanting the AK buffed again, wanting the para blindfire accuracy nerfed to hell. and so on.

 

These are all problems that take away someone elses playstyle, but it's all okay because most of you always ran around with M9's or Dragons anyway.


See I'm at a stage where my entire game was nerfed. So all I actually do have left is to battle to have what I'd like to use on an even playing field with the other weapons.

 

The list of better weapons goes like.

 

M9

Dragon

Para

KAL

Micro

AK

..

 

All the way down the bottom are the FAL-SS and G-MAL. Irony being the two weapons you probably have to aim.

 

The people and the uproar made this game a hipfire catastrophe a lot more than Mr. Cogburn ever did. The blame lies with the community more than it lies with him.


I use the micro and AK with utmost effectiveness... The game now grants fairer grounds for seperate playstyles, in comparison to before, yes it is a lot harder to use the G-mal and FAL effectively, but thats because back then it was to easy to stomp around with those that it was ridiculous. Granted the M9 is the same way but like some people have said, since the M9 is a jack of trades gun, it doesn't really dominate 1 area granting ease of access to differing playstyles.

 

Now you can play the way you want, but you won't totally dominate with it unless you are actually good at it, that's the difference.


There is only different playstyles providing you use the Dragon.

 

That is the problem see, It's not harder to use the G-MAL or FAL it's too hard for the majority which is why we have an M9 influx which validates my point that they were both nerfed to the grave.

 

The only people who will disagree are those who can use them, that doesn't mean it's okay. You have people running around here claiming aiming the KAL 7 is okay. No it's not. Not with that damage it deals out. That weapon is a complete wreck.

 

I see on average 1 person out of 10 using a G-MAL per match. That is statistically very poor which tells you the players agree with me more or less that all the other weapons are better, I even see more AK's than G-MAL's now. That could be because they are newbies though... Anyone past 3rd legacy that I see 90% of the time has an M9. The only people using alternative weapons are the clueless.

 

I usually wont see a single FAL-SS at all. That indicates that it's even worse than the G-MAL in the players eyes. Which means considering it's usually 1 out of 10 using a G-MAL, the FAL-SS must suck pretty hard, I was never a FAL-SS user, I'd only pick one up if it was my only option, so as much as I don't really care personally about it. It's just wrong to have nerfed how they played the game.

 

Nerfing is fine, Killing off an area of your game is not fine.

 

9 players running around with an M9 is not variety, I understand why they do it. I do it with them. It's the only aimable weapon in the entire gun list aside from the Dragon, But it also does hipfire almost as well as the KAL, it's the obvious all rounder,

 

But the only thing that has it beat at short distance is the KAL 7.

 

The only thing that has it beat at long distance is the Dragon.

 

Nothing beats it at medium distance.

 

That voids absolutely every other gun of any use what-so-ever. I honestly do not understand why anyone would select the G-MAL apart from maybe a challenge. It's certainly not because it's good at something because it's not. and you shouldn't even think about selecting the FAL-SS for any reason with that recoil. It's headache worthy with added motion sickness.



Message 105 of 121 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6084 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

I'm not really disagreeing with you... I'm saying the guns are fine where they are at, and also stated, infact in my previous post that the M9 overshadows that. You're saying half these guns are dead when they aren't I see that in game. Those "1 out of 10" people using the g-mal or fal still do well with them since the guns are still good but the M9 is waay more accessible than any other gun especially since its given at level 1(Spyder's) now.

 

So yes I disagree with you saying the g-mal and fal are destroyed because they aren't! Right now all the guns fail and win in differing categories which promotes balance EXCEPT the M9.

 

There's no need to nerf these guns and buff these and mess with several mechanics in the game, when the only problem lies with the M9.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 106 of 121 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1010 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I know, it does too well in too many areas IMO. With it being 2nd in blindfire, great in both close and medium range, and to an extent having decent long range capabilities. As well as having a decent amount of max ammo and clip size, along with having one of the most easily controlled accuracys of all 6 guns, possibly the easiest.

 

Which is why I feel everything is perfect for the most part minus the M9 and para.


FTFY.

 

People need to know how OP Three-Then-Melee™ is.


It was two-then-melee in U2. :smileysad:

 

We just need blindfire reduced in general. The M9 is dominant for that reason. If blindfire across the entire game was fixed, you'd see the FAL G-mal and AK rise back up to being practical in combat. It's possible to do good without the M9. I can't check my stats because ND's webstie is not Safari friendly but I bet the M9 is my least or 2nd least used weapon, and I pull a K/D of 2.10 lone wolf and I have been pulling that K/D since launch, through all the nerfs and buffs I've never put the M9 in my loadouts (minus the tournament where I made it a tryhard class but that was customs! and I did better with the A/K). It's not "OMG 50 threads and 900+ kudos nerf the M9" thread OP, it's just slightly better due to whacky blindfire and that slight margin makes it the go to gun for a majority of players.

 

I wish we could have 5 loadouts. I would love to use the FAL more. If someone is using it I always pick it up.

Message 107 of 121 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

Problems Now:

  1.  Rate of fire
  2. Hipfire
  3. Matchmaking
  4. Random quitting
  5. dead body glitch(rarely see it)
  6. G-MAL
  7. FAL
  8. KAL
  9. AK
  10. Para
  11. Multiple other glitches
  12. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Problems Back then:

 

  1. ^those
  2. quick boom
  3. fleet foot
  4. plunder farming
  5. infinite moving glitch
  6. Airwalk glitch
  7. Hipfire
  8. KAL
  9. Random Quitting
  10. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Moral: there has been fixing and there is still some thing s to fix

 

 


Fixed it for you.

 

See my view is that they... Broke it more than fixed it.


Honestly, sprint is not broken,never was and most likely never will be, I haven't heard a single person on multiplayer say " sprinting is so broken and should be fixed(etc.)"All it does is allow you to run faster and not shoot . WHich gives you the opportunity of killing that person. Also what do you mean by they broke it, I don't even remember this problem being mentioned in any of the patch notes(probably why it's not necessary to be there)

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 108 of 121 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

blindfire =m9 :smileytongue:, I know you can blindfire with a kal, but how often do you see an m9 in comparison to a kal.

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 109 of 121 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 30, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

Problems Now:

  1.  Rate of fire
  2. Hipfire
  3. Matchmaking
  4. Random quitting
  5. dead body glitch(rarely see it)
  6. G-MAL
  7. FAL
  8. KAL
  9. AK
  10. Para
  11. Multiple other glitches
  12. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Problems Back then:

 

  1. ^those
  2. quick boom
  3. fleet foot
  4. plunder farming
  5. infinite moving glitch
  6. Airwalk glitch
  7. Hipfire
  8. KAL
  9. Random Quitting
  10. Sprint Speed and Turn Radius

Moral: there has been fixing and there is still some thing s to fix

 

 


Fixed it for you.

 

See my view is that they... Broke it more than fixed it.


If you want to nit pick at every single thing you find annoying, thats cool. But most of the added "problems" have been mentioned only by a few, and disputed by many. If there was an up-roar about something it generally got fixed. With the exception of blindfire. A lot has been fixed and this game is better than it was at launch, and I enjoyed the hell out of it back then.


Well then, they disputed incorrectly.

 

Just because the game got patched to suit certain people's playstyles does not constitute as a fix, it constitutes as pandering to the masses.

 

The game is still broken because they did that other than doing the actual right things.

 

Basically most of the uproar is generally people crying because something isn't fitting into their playstyle. If people want me to believe that anyone here cares about balance... You'd be proving it by wanting the FAL-SS improved, wanting that recoil removed from the G-MAL. wanting the AK buffed again, wanting the para blindfire accuracy nerfed to hell. and so on.

 

These are all problems that take away someone elses playstyle, but it's all okay because most of you always ran around with M9's or Dragons anyway.


See I'm at a stage where my entire game was nerfed. So all I actually do have left is to battle to have what I'd like to use on an even playing field with the other weapons.

 

The list of better weapons goes like.

 

M9

Dragon

Para

KAL

Micro

AK

..

 

All the way down the bottom are the FAL-SS and G-MAL. Irony being the two weapons you probably have to aim.

 

The people and the uproar made this game a hipfire catastrophe a lot more than Mr. Cogburn ever did. The blame lies with the community more than it lies with him.


I think we have been begging for more nerfs than buffs, only time we (we as in forums) begged for a buff was the tau, knowing how it was very useless it needed one.The Fal-ss had a quick kill time back then and had no weakness.The g-mal was shoot, hit, slow down and die. They're not completely useless, but the m9 simply dominates them because it has the same problem as their pre-nerfs, no flaws. I still feel though the game is more balance now then back then, mostly because even though there are multiple m9, m9 can still be taken out by counterparts (ak fal gmal).

Theoretically though the m9 has no flaws and the only flaws it should have is more bullet spread(knowing that the ak has more accuracy according to the stats), and shorter distance for blindfire.

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 110 of 121 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes