Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 27, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

not really, that is tomb raider. I hate also how naughtydog made a thousand ways to good vantage points.. just like the $hit they pulled in fort adding those walls on the side... LAME

:smileyindifferent: ... So I'm guessing you're a camper.

I like to use vantage points without being bothered. In Tomb Raider you can bow snipe without much worry because  1most times there is only 1-2 ways to flank you not 20 million. Also you can lay mines and snipe away instead of worrying, the way it should be.

You know Uncharted is a platforming shooter. The game encourages you to move around, not camp in the same spot all match.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 121 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

not really, that is tomb raider. I hate also how naughtydog made a thousand ways to good vantage points.. just like the $hit they pulled in fort adding those walls on the side... LAME

I like to use vantage points without being bothered. In Tomb Raider you can bow snipe without much worry because  1most times there is only 1-2 ways to flank you not 20 million. Also you can lay mines and snipe away instead of worrying, the way it should be.

You know Uncharted is a platforming shooter. The game encourages you to move around, not camp in the same spot all match.

In Tomb Raider you can stay in the same spot the whole match, especially with mines, traps, and ammo boxes everywere.

(just like socom 3 and 4)

Finally a good shooter released instead of a joke like uncharted 3.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 121 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

In Tomb Raider you can stay in the same spot the whole match, especially with mines, traps, and ammo boxes everywere.

You can camp in alot of other games as well, Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3 to name some.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 121 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

You can camp in alot of other games as well, Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3 to name some.

meh i am horrible at FPSs, you cant see around corners without being seen. I was decent at MAG though. I hope the last of us has some good balanced maps and multiplayer. I hope its not some zombie co-op bs.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 121 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

I like to use vantage points without being bothered.

In the common vernacular that's called camping. :smileyvery-happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 121 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5863 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

lol, let me just shoot you back with my bow, not to hard to weed out a still target with so many 1HKO weapons in the game. Better yet, let me spawn kill you by laying mines in your only spawns exits and constantly taking you out without you being able to react. Oh how about I use lightfoot so your minefield doesn't kill me. I can also use my loadout grenade launcher to kill you constantly.

TR is nonsense really, its obvious to see that it is a joke of a multiplayer...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 121 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

I like to use vantage points without being bothered.

In the common vernacular that's called camping. :smileyvery-happy:

i feel in a well balanced game there should be spots only other snipers can reach you at. Not so easy to rush like uncharted 3 spots. Socom i could snipe all day in the weeds and eat a sandwhich and take it easy and go 20-2

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 121 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

There is near-unanimous agreement that Tomb Raider's multiplayer is terrible, so the joke's on you. :smileywink: 

I am the one who knocks.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 121 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

lol, let me just shoot you back with my bow, not to hard to weed out a still target with so many 1HKO weapons in the game. Better yet, let me spawn kill you by laying mines in your only spawns exits and constantly taking you out without you being able to react. Oh how about I use lightfoot so your minefield doesn't kill me. I can also use my loadout grenade launcher to kill you constantly.

If you tryed to spawn camp me i would just pull out the grenade launcher and blow you spawn campers up, get me score ahead of you, and camp it out. simple solution ive did many times.

And what is better lightfoot or tracker?

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 121 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

far-zan wrote:
^That would be terrible

And bring it on, i am 130 in the world in wins.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 121 (110 Views)
0 Likes