Splicer
87 posts

Re: Here's what a real patch looks like.

Mar 28, 2013
Quick, release a patch to fix this thread.
It is a real piece of **bleep**.
Message 81 of 121 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 28, 2013

fpogen wrote:

Is that all you do? Go on the forums to say "This thread sucks!"?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 82 of 121 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
IDK. Judging by previous patches, I'd prefer they just color in the thread instead of doing any major fixes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 83 of 121 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20289 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

fpogen wrote:

Is that all you do? Go on the forums to say "This thread sucks!"?

Actually, yes, that is all he does. That's all I personally see him do, anyway.

Go ahead and report him if you want. He's not contributing in any productive way from what I've seen and seeing "this sucks" everywhere is getting on my nerves too.

Message 84 of 121 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Probably the best use of his time, y'know.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 85 of 121 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
You should also consider the older Final Fantasy PS1 classics on the Playstation store. The OST in VII along with the graphics and character models are still some of my favorite ever in a game. Even that odd junctioning system I still love.

*Materia system. Smiley Wink Also my favorite because of the hug amount of combinations you can make with it. 

Definitely one of my favorite FF games. Maybe even all time favorite. It's also quite sad that I had finished Final Fantasy VI for the first time about ~6 months ago. I can't even imagine how the people felt about it all those years ago. Even today, that game is amazing. The music, story, characters, hell, EVERYTHING was awesome about it.

This along with VII and X are my favorites.

I really suggest that everyone (looking at you renatabls Smiley Wink )gives the older FF games a try. Most of them are in the PS store as PS1 classics, except IV which seems to be only for PSP, at least in the EU store. Smiley Sad I've played it before, but never finished it.

Yes, TOTALLY off topic.

Message 86 of 121 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Yeah, everybody says that X & VII were da best FF games ever. I'll make sure to borrow X/X-2 HD from a friend and find out by myself. Smiley Wink

VIII will always be my favorite for the story, characters music and gameplay. I am not gonna say it is the best because many disagree with me. But I loved it the most. Smiley Happy

Yeah, people are really mixed about this one. Not my favorites, but I definitely enjoyed it!

Message 87 of 121 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Honestly I want to say "Back on topic", but the topic's pretty eh.

The picture is of a PC patch, and most of which are graphical fixes. The patches needed for UC3 are all technical or gameplay-based.
Message 88 of 121 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
You should also consider the older Final Fantasy PS1 classics on the Playstation store. The OST in VII VIII along with the graphics and character models are still some of my favorite ever in a game. Even that odd junctioning system I still love.

*Materia system. Smiley Wink Also my favorite because of the hug amount of combinations you can make with it. 

Definitely one of my favorite FF games. Maybe even all time favorite. It's also quite sad that I had finished Final Fantasy VI for the first time about ~6 months ago. I can't even imagine how the people felt about it all those years ago. Even today, that game is amazing. The music, story, characters, hell, EVERYTHING was awesome about it.

This along with VII and X are my favorites.

I really suggest that everyone (looking at you renatabls Smiley Wink )gives the older FF games a try. Most of them are in the PS store as PS1 classics, except IV which seems to be only for PSP, at least in the EU store. Smiley Sad I've played it before, but never finished it.

Yes, TOTALLY off topic.

Typo'd Smiley Tongue I meant Final Fantasy VIII. I am alone when it comes to praising VIII for being my favorite. As I said, I love everything about it.

Message 89 of 121 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
People used the Dragon then? I thought we all did the triple-team-one-guy tactic?

If you look through most of my posts on the subject of hardcore, i've never been against it nor really claimed any tactic to be running rampant there.

I thought it was the only mode that worked well with the weapon balances, apart from the Dragon.

The other modes don't have the right health balance for the corresponding weapon balances.

For the people claiming Tomb Raider is better, (Not directed at the quote at all)

It's better in single player only. the multiplayer is a car crash with nice ideas that are not fully utilized due to the very bad netcoding (Yes someone apparently does netcode worse than ND.. WAY WORSE...) The lag there is just.. absolutely beyond any other lag I've seen on this generation of gaming. Players freeze framing, players teleporting, it's not like U3 when it's the odd one or two. it's the entire set of players on both teams.

ND should not take that as a compliment. FIX your netcode. Square Enix... should take it as a give up on multiplayer games if it's that bad though.

Message 90 of 121 (194 Views)
0 Likes