Dec 05 2013
By: s55scorpions55 Lombax Warrior 89 posts

Hey Everyone

4 replies 425 views Edited Dec 5, 2013

i cant believe its been like 8 months since i was last on these forums XD i started playing U3 again like 3 days ago and i cant shoot to save my life but with U4 announced i am so playing till it gets released next year in November .close to my birthday Smiley Very Happy So whats new to U3 ? i saw a new map the other day AND OLD QUARTER IS A CO OP MAP thanks ND for the early xmas gift

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Re: Hey Everyone

Dec 5, 2013

s55scorpions55 wrote:

i cant believe its been like 8 months since i was last on these forums XD i started playing U3 again like 3 days ago and i cant shoot to save my life but with U4 announced i am so playing till it gets released next year in November .close to my birthday Smiley Very Happy So whats new to U3 ? i saw a new map the other day AND OLD QUARTER IS A CO OP MAP thanks ND for the early xmas gift

a release date is not given yet, there is no confirmation at all that it will be released november 2014, and if you ask me, it will be later than that, all we have now is a teaser trailer, from which we know that it's an Uncharted game with a few hints to the plot (madagascar, henry every, momento mori, etc...)

anyway, what's new to UC3 is a lot of fixes, in patch 1.18, for instance hipfire finally got fixed, the fal and g-mal are improved and some handguns, and some other fixes I forgot (look up patch 1.18 notes if you're interested)

on top of that a new map has been added for free (dry docks) and all DLC maps you can now get for free, it was a very awesome patch Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Dec 5, 2013
@s55scorpions55 Other than the lag (but you already know how that is) the game is much better in my opinion. Less blindfire. More people in the player pool with all the maps being free.

Did you do a video of your little lag experiment? I enjoyed your written explanation that you posted on here a while back. Just wondering if you happen to capture it in video?
Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Welcome back. Smiley Very Happy

You came back at the right time, ND finally nerfed blindfire. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts