Mar 02 2013
By: Harold-Da-Man I Only Post Everything 894 posts
Accepted Solution

Hey, I ordered fries with my meal!

39 replies 644 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

ND, you really, really need to listen to your community. We've asked for stuff, that we know we can get, and you turn us down every time. It's like a restaraunt refusing to give customers fries with their meal, even when they ordered it. You've given us the meal (U3), but guess what?

WE WANTED OUR FRIES

Keep the customer happy, and you will profit. Do everything out of greed and/or laziness, people will leave. I hope the message made it through your thick skulls. Thank you for your time.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 1 of 40 (644 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Re: Hey, I ordered fries with my meal!

Mar 2, 2013
Naughty Dog, why did you eat my fries?
I bought them, they were mine.
But you ate them, you ate my fries.

Naughty Dog,
Do you even love me?
Well, I wish you'd show it,
Because I wouldn't know it.

Sorry I couldn't help myself from posting that, it reminded me of Adventure Time, but yeah, I agree with this thread. The fact that these remaining two employees want money for doing nothing could easily ruin the whole company if they are not careful. No support would have been better than supporting a game for the wrong reasons.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 40 (598 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 2, 2013
you know you can get a meal deal if you pay and extra 20$ - that will unlock everything - thats a saying of 10$
Message 3 of 40 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Naughty Dog do you even lift?
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 4 of 40 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

ND, you really, really need to listen to your community. We've asked for stuff, that we know we can get, and you turn us down every time. It's like a restaraunt refusing to give customers fries with their meal, even when they ordered it. You've given us the meal (U3), but guess what?

WE WANTED OUR FRIES

Keep the customer happy, and you will profit. Do everything out of greed and/or laziness, people will leave. I hope the message made it through your thick skulls. Thank you for your time.

Did you not just get colors that ummm half the community wanted? 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 40 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Mar 2, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

WE WANTED OUR FRIES

half? I think only 1% of that half really wanted them and the other 49% just asked for it because they were promised good customization, besides, it is funny to make jokes about green and brown shirts of Nate or something like that, hardly anyone cares but just liked to joke about it, at least, I can't imagine that really half of the community was begging for colors, because I don't really give a **bleep**, and I heard more people say that...

the only person that is really happy with the colors is GlOwZorCoMeTh who even makes a thread in which he thanks ND that he has now an orange glowzor skin, have you seen happy people about the colors besides him? I didn't...

The only thing I was happy about in the patch is that they tried to stop killfarming/boosting in plunder by removing medals that people boosted for, but that should have happened a year ago, and it still isn't fully fixed, this is only a step in the right direction for once...

Message 6 of 40 (539 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Mar 2, 2013

They forgot to give me my fries and my drink too. Smiley Sad

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 7 of 40 (526 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

WE WANTED OUR FRIES

half? I think only 1% of that half really wanted them and the other 49% just asked for it because they were promised good customization, besides, it is funny to make jokes about green and brown shirts of Nate or something like that, hardly anyone cares but just liked to joke about it, at least, I can't imagine that really half of the community was begging for colors, because I don't really give a **bleep**, and I heard more people say that...

the only person that is really happy with the colors is GlOwZorCoMeTh who even makes a thread in which he thanks ND that he has now an orange glowzor skin, have you seen happy people about the colors besides him? I didn't...

The only thing I was happy about in the patch is that they tried to stop killfarming/boosting in plunder by removing medals that people boosted for, but that should have happened a year ago, and it still isn't fully fixed, this is only a step in the right direction for once...

exactly, most people dont know what they want

Message 8 of 40 (525 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 2, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

WE WANTED OUR FRIES

I'm addressing the more important community requests, like glitch fixes, and BS matchmaking.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 9 of 40 (503 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Mar 2, 2013
colors actually had the biggest support thread on these forums.

also no game has perfect matchmaking, yes it could be improved, but still it's never going to be perfect
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 10 of 40 (493 Views)
0 Likes