Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2012
By: scootgar Big Daddy 16248 posts

Hey, I remember that guy! - Community History

78 replies 1247 views Edited Apr 9, 2012

There was a similar thread in Uncharted 2, people with whom you used to play, or play against all the time, whom you never see any more.

Anyone got any stories about people they miss?

=======================

Please, keep this thread to only complimentary posts.  Do not use it to point out people in a negative or derogatory way.  let's have a positive thread, like the Multiplayer thanks and Congrats threads.

=======================

I'll start.

I miss playing with DoughnutDrake.  He grabbed the name, and got to Level X in UC2, so he could use the skin properly.  After ND announcede the Betas, he also grabbed the name SubwayDrake and used the Subway items you could acquire in the beta and wore it exclusively.  Kinda sucked, though, to be the villains.   Always a great player, and a real fine Plunderer.

He hasn't played since Novermber 16...

Often had his mic on, and enjoyed a brew or two in-game.

Anyone else got fond memories of people they no longer see?

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 79 (1,247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Re: Hey, I remember that guy! - Community History

Apr 9, 2012

jillvalentinejv. She was one of the nicest people I've ever known, and a couple of months after not being online, she told me and some other friends on a forum that she attempted suicide, but this moderator on the forum acted like a jerk to her and I haven't heard from her since. She hasn't gotten online in ten months, and I don't even know if she's alive.

whitety2010. He helped me get the You Run, I'll Shoot trophy whenever we got split up in Plunder, and he deleted me after I TK'd him for the lulz. Maybe he wasn't the best friend to delete me over something petty like that, but I miss playing with him and trolling him because he had some of the best reactions for a 50-something playing Uncharted.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 79 (1,247 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Apr 9, 2012

My boy piffdaddy! He use to play uc2 non stop for like 7 hours straight everyday and i would get some good games in with him alas he was turned off by uc3 second beta and didnt even bother to buy the game. From time to time i still see him plying uc2.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - kenjovani
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Apr 9, 2012

bogerner. IRL friend that I used to play UC2 a lot with. Migrated to CoD and stopped playing Uncharted. He played Uc3 a tiny bit in the first couple of weeks, but now never plays.

I hate him for playing CoD and giving up on Uncharted, but man I miss him!

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Apr 9, 2012

I play competitive primarily on my alt account now. Last night I go into 3TDM solo. I got partnered with a guy that was a friend I deleted months ago on my radeaton account. It was weird.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Apr 9, 2012

I left COD and never look back after activisions greed and the campfest that is COD. I enjoy UC mp alot more, but i understand how some people rather play a faster paced game in which you can get alot more kills nd play with more people.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - kenjovani
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Apr 9, 2012

AlfredFredy, he left Uncharted for some FPS game.

VenustasLuci, she used to be a very good female player. haven't seen her in ages.

Davecreator, Smooth Cement Adoration Society founder.

LadyPatience has suddenly disappeared after having her baby girl.

FRAZ3R, where the hell did he go?

Zorskel, the real Vodnik and the heart-beating Skelzor. I've played a lot with and against those guys in U2 and I really miss them in U3, I hope to see them again someday.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 79 (1,247 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Apr 9, 2012

Well.... I don't quite remember all their names, BUT back in the days of Uncharted 2, Like Scootgar is to Plunder, I was to Elimination, every now and then I would run into the same group of people, Sure here and now they would rage, but were ok fellow to play against

MyCheesyPoofs

Daneil (something #'s)

Joebear (something)

FatFabino

and 3 old buddys, Livendiebaseball, uliquria and siriusblack362

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

BooMJageRBooM, I used to run into him nearly every day in U2. He started making a ton of alts after he hit 80 on his main, I don't know who he is anymore. Not sure if he even plays U3.

ggfilm/wwfilm, dude was a great plunder player in U2. I miss him.

tttty_twistr, probably **bleep** the spelling of his name, but oh well, he was a nice guy and I had some good games with him in U2. we became friends after I raged at him for camping on the plaza lol. i think he plays U3, i just haven't seen him.

Edit: Profanity removed

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Apr 9, 2012

some of those moderators are just not nice people

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 79 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes