Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 31 2013
By: OzZy401 Splicer 68 posts

Hey everyone! OzZy401 from UC3 MLG checking in!

54 replies 392 views Edited Aug 31, 2013
Hope you are all doing well! I haven't been on these forums in a very long time! After the MLG event, life caught up to me. My son was born so I had to step away for a bit. Since then, I've been playing a little bo2 (yuck) & BF3.

Decided to get on uc3 last night and catch up on what I've missed. I played a few games and instantly got reattached to this game. There is truly no other game like it. I went ahead and got in touch with some contacts I made in Providence MLG in an effort to get a tournament set up with some prizes! Live streaming and commentating. I have a skype meeting this week. SQUID & triplewreck get in contact w/ me. I'd like you to be there!

Naughtydog is clearly all about its community. Cheaters were around boosting and ND did something about it. I noticed all of the new taunts! You can now dougie? Ha! Classic. You can't find communities like this now a days. I will be fully returning to uc3 (with a touch of GTA V. ). I know alot of you compete on fragged. Saw a lot of videos. Looks sick! Once I get situated again ill hopefully see you on there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17JFnOGhDg

Video of MLG Providence

Add me on PSN guys! PSN ID: OzZy401

Hihi , triple, sergio, squid etc add me!

Take care everyone.
Winning team and MVP at Uncharted 3 MLG Providence!
Check me out in action!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Hey everyone! OzZy401 from UC3 MLG checking in!

Aug 31, 2013

OzZy401 wrote:
Hope you are all doing well! I haven't been on these forums in a very long time! After the MLG event, life caught up to me. My son was born so I had to step away for a bit. Since then, I've been playing a little bo2 (yuck) & BF3.

Decided to get on uc3 last night and catch up on what I've missed. I played a few games and instantly got reattached to this game. There is truly no other game like it. I went ahead and got in touch with some contacts I made in Providence MLG in an effort to get a tournament set up with some prizes! Live streaming and commentating. I have a skype meeting this week. SQUID & triplewreck get in contact w/ me. I'd like you to be there!

Naughtydog is clearly all about its community. Cheaters were around boosting and ND did something about it. I noticed all of the new taunts! You can now dougie? Ha! Classic. You can't find communities like this now a days. I will be fully returning to uc3 (with a touch of GTA V. ). I know alot of you compete on fragged. Saw a lot of videos. Looks sick! Once I get situated again ill hopefully see you on there!

Video of MLG Providence

Add me on PSN guys! PSN ID: OzZy401

Hihi , triple, sergio, squid etc add me!

Take care everyone.

You're right, you haven't been around for a while. :smileylol:

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (390 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Clearly its been forever lol. There are so many new things! The dances are awesome. Not quite sure what labs are lol. Lots of newcostumes. Its exciting.

Check me out in action!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9950 posts

Aug 31, 2013
I for one blindly praise ND. They're a great company, and they have not done anything wrong at all. Everything they did is A-OK. I am not at all **bleep** that HC mode got replaced even though it was obviously the best mode.

@Solid How dare you implicate that. People get banned when they implicate such things.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 31, 2013
I agree stunt. I haven't seen anything unreasonable. Leaderboards getting removed obviously bothered some people but I see what ND was looking to accomplish!
Check me out in action!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8238 posts

Aug 31, 2013
I don't know who to believe anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1092 posts

Aug 31, 2013
@ozzy

Unfortunately, you're mostly only going to find negativity on these forums anymore. There's the occasional reprieve from it, but it's usually pretty short lived. Aside from that, the game itself is still pretty **bleep** active for its age.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Eh. At some point all forums get to a negative position. Especially with how far along games have come since like 2001. Online multiplayer incorporated into every hit. People barely play single player anymore unless it unlocks online stuff.

GTA is wise though. You cannot play online for first two weeks of release..encouraging players to experience single player first. Or so I heard..
Check me out in action!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Aug 31, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

About your signature: was Tap banned?

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

About your signature: was Tap banned?

yes, permanently to be precise, apparently he was a little disrespectful to Evan Wells, I don't think it was worth it to perma-ban him for it, but who am I to know about such things, anyway, I don't get the big deal, just create a new account and keep on talking...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (313 Views)
0 Likes