Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: Hey everyone! OzZy401 from UC3 MLG checking in!

Aug 31, 2013

OzZy401 wrote:
Eh. At some point all forums get to a negative position. Especially with how far along games have come since like 2001. Online multiplayer incorporated into every hit. People barely play single player anymore unless it unlocks online stuff.

GTA is wise though. You cannot play online for first two weeks of release..encouraging players to experience single player first. Or so I heard..

people barely play single player anymore? that's news to me...

the reason Uncharted gets sold so much is because of the single player, and then people realise that the multiplayer is pretty good as well, but for me and for many others it's single player over multiplayer, if a game has no singleplayers, I will not buy it...

and the reason GTA5 (which I don't get why everyone is so hyped for it...) has it's multiplayer delayed is just because it's not ready yet, why would Rockstar give a crap if you play their singleplayer or not...

Message 11 of 55 (320 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1980 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

What? Tap was banned?!

Whaddup Ozzy, back from the grave?

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 12 of 55 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Unfortunatly ozzy, nation is right 8/10 times you will get negetivity :smileysad: hopefully you wont experience this too much. :smileyhappy:
Message 13 of 55 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Matth - I'm talking about across the board. Obviously Uncharted is a different type of game. Different type of community. When I mention people not really getting into single player its primarily talking about the cods..battlefields.. waiting outside a game store for X amount of time on a midnight release to play single player doesn't make sense. People want head starts. Leaderboard bragging. Etc..

As for gta. Its hyped because of the amount of new additions and changes to not only offline, but online too. GTA is delaying because they want us, the users, to get used to the changes first. & they plan on easing into online to simply not overwhelm the engine.

Squid - Something like that :smileyhappy:. Add me!

Dark - eh. Negativity is whatever. I don't put myself in stupid situations to have to waste time arguing over useless stuff, ya know? Negativity approaches me I laugh it off. Have a family now..play time is precious.
Winning team and MVP at Uncharted 3 MLG Providence!
Check me out in action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17JFnOGhDg
Message 14 of 55 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2236 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
I don't know who to believe anymore.

About your signature: was Tap banned?

yes, permanently to be precise, apparently he was a little disrespectful to Evan Wells, I don't think it was worth it to perma-ban him for it, but who am I to know about such things, anyway, I don't get the big deal, just create a new account and keep on talking...

How do you know? And Evan Wells? I expected him to be banned for bashing Robbert Co(Fill in these letters or this letter for yourself, Tap spelled it with 2 letters)burn. All the time, not that he wasn't right or anything. And I wouldn't be so sure either, he likes speaking the truth even when it angers people.

I don't know what he said(I can find the thread but some posts are deleted) but I am 100% sure if he said the same to a random forumer he would have gotten a warning, maybe his posts would only be deleted. It's stupid that being rude to a ND Developer is punished more than being rude to just you and me. Is this some kind of dicature? Because I have been called a Nazi by someone and she said tons of horrible things to a lot of people and she never got banned. 

Time to make a "free TAP" signature.

Signature02.png

Message 15 of 55 (301 Views)
Naughty Host
9597 posts

Aug 31, 2013
It wasn't Evan Wells

Message 16 of 55 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Wooh
Message 17 of 55 (290 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Aug 31, 2013
What's up Ozzy, glad you're feeling what a lot of us have felt for a long time. Competitive Uncharted has massive potential. Any further events for UC3 is awesome, you have Skype (best way for me to communicate)? Add me: triplewreck
Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 18 of 55 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Ozzy- thats a awesome mentality, your a really top bloke for that alone :smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 55 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Added triple. Party up?
Winning team and MVP at Uncharted 3 MLG Providence!
Check me out in action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17JFnOGhDg
Message 20 of 55 (248 Views)
0 Likes