Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Hey everyone! OzZy401 from UC3 MLG checking in!

Sep 1, 2013
Well, Ps4 is P2P now. No different from XBL.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 55 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Wow!, now we are going to ban OPINIONS, this gets better and better every time...

I like cats :3

Message 32 of 55 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 1, 2013
So was him asking for the source the reason he was banned?
Message 33 of 55 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 1, 2013
No, it was "posting inflammatory content after several warnings".
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 55 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I don't think Tap should have been banned. He has his own opinion. If ND don't like it thats their problem.

Since when did we silence opinions on here?

Sorry.. I can't agree with that attutude, this is a forum, opinions happen, without that there will be no discussion.

well, what I read, is that EvangM explained to tapantaola that they do use pingbased matchmaking partially, and not only find players based on levels, to which tapantaola replied: why don't you give me the source code to proof that you're right

if you ask me, that's not a nice thing to say, personally I really appreciate it that Naughty Dog even replies to their fans, and then you have some of those fans asking you to give them the source code because else they won't believe you, I can understand that such actions will result in a ban.

Are you kidding? I've seen people being insulting towards Naughty Dog for no reason and they never got a ban or anything. They don't answer most questions on this forum(Can't blame them there are too much people asking) so why couldn't they just ignore it if they felt it was insulting. I don't think that he would have gotten any kind of proof but you can't blame him for trying.

Message 35 of 55 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I don't think Tap should have been banned. He has his own opinion. If ND don't like it thats their problem.

Since when did we silence opinions on here?

Sorry.. I can't agree with that attutude, this is a forum, opinions happen, without that there will be no discussion.

well, what I read, is that EvangM explained to tapantaola that they do use pingbased matchmaking partially, and not only find players based on levels, to which tapantaola replied: why don't you give me the source code to proof that you're right

if you ask me, that's not a nice thing to say, personally I really appreciate it that Naughty Dog even replies to their fans, and then you have some of those fans asking you to give them the source code because else they won't believe you, I can understand that such actions will result in a ban.

Are you kidding? I've seen people being insulting towards Naughty Dog for no reason and they never got a ban or anything. They don't answer most questions on this forum(Can't blame them there are too much people asking) so why couldn't they just ignore it if they felt it was insulting. I don't think that he would have gotten any kind of proof but you can't blame him for trying.

it's not just one post, tapantaola is always looking for the edge, to see how far he can go, and he went to far this time I think, again, not perma-ban worthy, but I would understand a week or so ban...

Message 36 of 55 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 1, 2013
But Tap is permabanned. There's that.
Message 37 of 55 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 1, 2013
ND wanted a reason to ban tap due to the negative (but truthful and constructive) feedback he gave to help ND make a better game.
Message 38 of 55 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Sep 1, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
ND wanted a reason to ban tap due to the negative (but truthful and constructive) feedback he gave to help ND make a better game.

True, He said a lot of negative things(but truthful and constructive Smiley Very Happy) without any kind of punishment and now he got a perma ban for asking for the source code.

Message 39 of 55 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 1, 2013
*on topic* Good to see you back Ozzy, remember watching that video at the start of U3.

Stick to customs is my only advice.
Message 40 of 55 (270 Views)
0 Likes