Oct 16 2013
By: NFS-P-s-n- Lombax Warrior 111 posts

Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

[ Edited ]
48 replies 3536 views Edited Oct 22, 2013

Is the Uncharted 3 SURPRISE, still coming on November 1st, marking it’s anniversary like Eric stated in the Interview?

Anny hints as to what it's going to contain? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Edit: 

Got a reply from Eric  via PM about the 01.11.13 , saying he's keeping schtum about the SURPRISE. Smiley Surprised Don't think I can wait it out, still hopin on new ranks Smiley Surprised

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 1 of 49 (3,536 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

Is the Uncharted 3 SURPRISE, still coming on November 1st, marking it’s anniversary like Eric stated in the Interview?

Anny hints as to what it's going to contain? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

i'm going to ignore the spelling mistakes and say supposedly yes, as far as we know ...

but don't get so hyped about it (whatever it is you'll feel a lot better in the end if you just don't expect anything at all; sad truth)

if you overhype it you'll end up dissapointed, if you underhype it you'll never be dissapointed ... (sounds like a quote from "Dodgeball" Smiley Tongue) ... but seriously especially with ND, they have lead us on before only to get practically nothing in the end ... so just calm yourself

if they give out any hints it'll just hype it more; which will make it worse, better off just waiting the ~2 weeks

Message 2 of 49 (3,528 Views)
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Oct 16, 2013
This is from the calendar:

"2013-11-1
EVENT
Two Year Anniversary
DESCRIPTION
Double XP and epic surprises for all players. Get ready for awesomeness. LAB: 3 versus 3 Plunder with Sniper Rifles and Pistole only"

Note that it says "surprises" and not "surprise". But that could be a mistake, and like canadian said, there's no reason to be hyped up at this point.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 49 (3,518 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 16, 2013
Don't get your hopes up.
Message 4 of 49 (3,491 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Dude, they were only a few spelling mistakes lol. Smiley Happy That's what happens when I type quick! Smiley Happy

I'm sad to say i'm one to get my hopes up lol... Just expect much more from ND, they owe us that much... most of the support for     U3 has been useless DLC to make them money, rather than progress in game and cater community needs. Double XP is nothing special for the old schoolers that have been sitting on maximum rank and crazy xp for ages, bored out of our heads, having achieved all.

Then again, every update to date has dissapointed me really, meh, hope there is a majorly cool suprise or hardcore down to  casual playing might just stop all together.

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 5 of 49 (3,422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Seriously, expect Double XP, few free stat hats and all DLC maps to go free. If you're lucky, you will get one or two technical fixes.... 

Message 6 of 49 (2,890 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 17, 2013
All DLC maps being free isn't that much of a bad thing. Ever heard of a player pool split? If people actually download the maps there would be more people in the DLC pool.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 49 (2,885 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Meh, the DLC maps are full of campers in my experience, predominantly higher ranks who fap over their K/D ratio so much they have to stay on parties of 5, hence why I leave DLC off usually. I hope the suprise doesn't include free DLC, as ND can still make $ off those, plenty new people still joining via F2P willing to pay for them. Ofc, for the OG players we all already have DLC's most unlocks etc.... now, new ranks would deffo be an improvement that we'd all welcome.

Think of it this way, U3 released MUCH MUCH longer after U2 yet there is more max ranks on U3 than there is U2. *-*

Because U3 is a lot easier to rank up on. I personally got bored of ranking on U2 and played since day 1 and im level 70 still. U3 I played day 1 and have been sitting on max rank for so long that i've lost count how long it's been. Easy over a year now. Like 35m xp, nothing left to do. Got a decent Kdr 2.8 which isn't really going to go much higher, decent kills, decent co-op crushing like 100, 200 hard etc... 71k co op kills srsly just bored waiting on new ranks. Most my games are customs these days with friends who are all in the same position of everything done and just bored now.

Message 8 of 49 (2,882 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Oct 17, 2013
How bout different gun damages so not everyone on Uncharted uses the M9.
Message 9 of 49 (2,879 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 17, 2013
No more **bleep** nerfs or buffs or whatever the hell to unbalance the game. This game has more nerfs than non-stat hats.

More levels sound okay AS LONG AS it's not another prestige/I forgot what the hell the name for it is. Seriously, losing everything is never cool.

I'm just hoping for HC mode or free DLC maps. I have GoTY so I pretty much have a lot of stuff already, but ND can make enough money off the multitudes of other ingame transactions.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 49 (2,876 Views)
0 Likes