Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

Oct 17, 2013

What ND really should've done is had the same leveling system as Uncharted 2..... -____-

Message 11 of 49 (2,340 Views)
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Oct 17, 2013
The surprise/s will probably be this "Old Gem" Eric was referring to a while back. Unless it was the possible BMM that sounded a lot like Dry Docks.

At this point they could nerf/buff many things and it would only improve the balance. If we were still on patch 1.11 it would be a touchy subject, but they **bleep**ed the whole game up with 1.13 so it can't get much worse than this current M9/Para-9 blindfire mess (unless they wanted to intentionally make the game worse... Again... But that won't happen until the Uncharted 4 reveal).
Pepsi
Message 12 of 49 (2,323 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2013
I just wish there's HC mode. Doesn't have to kill any mode. Maybe combine with Classic to make "Deathmatch". Man.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 49 (2,304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Oct 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I just wish there's HC mode. Doesn't have to kill any mode. Maybe combine with Classic to make "Deathmatch". Man.

HC Mode + the awful lag? = No Thanks 

Message 14 of 49 (2,296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Oct 18, 2013
It would be nice to have a mode where we can escape boosters, but they made it sound like this "Old Gem" required a lot of work to be brought back, and I'm doubtful it would take a much effort to bring Hardcore back as it's still on the disc, (I believe you can delete patch data and view it via LAN to see the old weapon layouts, but not really worth the effort as you wouldn't be able to play online).

Then again... If it was Hardcore, it wouldn't be the first time ND over exaggerated about lifting a few fingers. It'd actully be a nice surprise if it did return at this point, and it can't really kill the player pool when the majority of players only play four modes. But best to expect the worse, I'm going to pretend it's RoF for the AK-47, with a follow up blog telling us that "We brought it back because the weapon mod was so popular" and "It took us five months to balance it out".
Pepsi
Message 15 of 49 (2,292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Oct 18, 2013

SjShane wrote:
It would be nice to have a mode where we can escape boosters, but they made it sound like this "Old Gem" required a lot of work to be brought back, and I'm doubtful it would take a much effort to bring Hardcore back as it's still on the disc, (I believe you can delete patch data and view it via LAN to see the old weapon layouts, but not really worth the effort as you wouldn't be able to play online).

Then again... If it was Hardcore, it wouldn't be the first time ND over exaggerated about lifting a few fingers. It'd actully be a nice surprise if it did return at this point, and it can't really kill the player pool when the majority of players only play four modes. But best to expect the worse, I'm going to pretend it's RoF for the AK-47, with a follow up blog telling us that "We brought it back because the weapon mod was so popular" and "It took us five months to balance it out".

Unless they consolidate the playlist bringing back HC mode at this point in time would be a waste since it will be dead after a few weeks.

I really hope they give out the DLC maps + Shade free so they can patch together the player pool this is the only thing at this point that will really benefit UC3.

Message 16 of 49 (2,293 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2013
I like HC mode despite lag, just like how people like UC2 despite smaller pool AND lag.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 49 (2,285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Oct 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
All DLC maps being free isn't that much of a bad thing. Ever heard of a player pool split? If people actually download the maps there would be more people in the DLC pool.

the DLC maps free won't help much, in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood the first 2 multiplayer map packs were free (since launch of the map packs), but you only would find players in the non-DLC playlist for some reason, people just don't bother to go download them (even though they were good maps), so unless Naughty Dog makes the DLC download mandatory, I don't see it doing something big to the player pool Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 49 (2,276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 18, 2013

If it's DLC maps free i'll honestly quit forever, like i've wanted to do for some time now. Seriously expect something like new ranks or better, or honestly i'm gone. Idc, if they think meh it's just 1 more leaving, soon everyone will leave if they stop supporting it properly without little things like new hat dlc etc which honestly no1 cares about much. I appreciate they have a new release to work on like most companies do with priorities but i'd like the support to be in place, you see with all their games so far it's a cause of support for like 12months decently, then ignoring them... their actually coming back to U3 because of the F2P hoards of ppl that have been bought in, even of which some are max rank... yet for the players since day 1 who have had nothing done for them.... meh. Let the game die, or give it new life with new ranks, which don't require much workjust emblems.

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 19 of 49 (2,238 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 19, 2013

If it's new rank it better not be even more of that "reset everything" junker they keep going with in UC3. I finally got to gold all my items, I finally have all the co-op mods, and I bought everything already. I'm not going to lose everything again.

Message 20 of 49 (2,213 Views)