Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Re: Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

I would have thought lag is a double edged sword no matter what.

Lag can give people kills but also if there is more health you'd feel the laggy shots and get away pretty fast.

On one side lag gives more opportunities to get cheap kills, on the other side with more health it can occasionally give the player an opportunity to get away.

Knowing ND though the suprise got nerfed into nothing.

Message 21 of 49 (2,218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Oct 20, 2013

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

If it's DLC maps free i'll honestly quit forever, like i've wanted to do for some time now. Seriously expect something like new ranks or better, or honestly i'm gone. Idc, if they think meh it's just 1 more leaving, soon everyone will leave if they stop supporting it properly without little things like new hat dlc etc which honestly no1 cares about much. I appreciate they have a new release to work on like most companies do with priorities but i'd like the support to be in place, you see with all their games so far it's a cause of support for like 12months decently, then ignoring them... their actually coming back to U3 because of the F2P hoards of ppl that have been bought in, even of which some are max rank... yet for the players since day 1 who have had nothing done for them.... meh. Let the game die, or give it new life with new ranks, which don't require much workjust emblems.

So you'd rather new ranks over a Unified player pool? 

New ranks this late in the game is pointless it won't bring back people who stopped playing.

Only a few console MP games gets supported for 2 years & this is part of the problem on this forum everyone wants & expects & when it's not met it's a problem. And no F2P has nothing to do with them coming back to UC3. ND isn't a huge company they're use to working on one game at a time untill UC3 happened, I think they were stretched thing for a point in time & had to focus on TLOU which means abandoning UC3 for awhile. I think they realized that UC3's community is still fairly active & decided to try & extend it's life cycle because there won't be another Uncharted game for another year to keep the brand afloat.

Give it new life with FREE DLC patched in so everyone will be in the same pool which will reinject some life back into certain modes.

People made & continue to make Alts so New Ranks will do nothing.

Message 22 of 49 (2,210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Lag can give people kills but also if there is more health you'd feel the laggy shots and get away pretty fast.

On one side lag gives more opportunities to get cheap kills, on the other side with more health it can occasionally give the player an opportunity to get away.

Or  your bullets aren't registering on that lagger who will now have higher health in Hardcore. 

You feel the laggy shots & you run away little do you know those bullets can curve corners too Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 49 (2,207 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Oct 20, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Or  your bullets aren't registering on that lagger who will now have higher health in Hardcore. 

You feel the laggy shots & you run away little do you know those bullets can curve corners too Smiley Tongue

Yeah that can also happen. Hardcore or normal wont make a difference though, the issues would still be the same and I'd still be laughing at silly deaths Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 49 (2,201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

SURPRISES are SURPRISES! :smileyhappy:

The week of the anniversary. Promise

Edit: Private information removed

-Stage_Coach

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 25 of 49 (2,150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Let's hope it is new ranks, majority of the old schoolers sat on max rank with everything max and have been for over a year now easy......  Bored as a retired sloth.

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 26 of 49 (2,149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 22, 2013

This comment = perfection.

I could not agree more, new ranks, no legacying. New rank emblems, MAKE IT HAPPEN DOOOOOODS!

Message 27 of 49 (2,148 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11000 posts

Oct 22, 2013
I suggest you take down that PM. It's not allowed in the forum.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 28 of 49 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Oct 22, 2013

I never understood why people want new ranks, and claim they arfe bored with a game when their rank doesn't increase, if it seriously works that way then schools better start making a ranking system for making homework...

Message 29 of 49 (482 Views)
Fender Bender
2375 posts

Oct 23, 2013
New ranks are pointless unless they add new guns, skins, boosters and kickbacks, and I don't think many people would like the risks that come with those, and I doubt ND is willing to put anything new out, other than a few stat hats, which is the reason why I refuse to Legacy any further.

Think of it like this, new ranks would have to be applied to every Legacy level, so everytime someone wants to get to max rank, they have to go through levels 76-100 where they unlock nothing special, pretty sure new players would be angry that it's a waste of time, and be annoyed that it will take them longer to reach max rank.

I suppose it's possible they could just apply the new ranks to Legacy 5, but from my understanding, Legacy isn't suppose to give you anything amazingly special, just a new rank emblem and some other minor rewards (that no one uses).
Pepsi
Message 30 of 49 (478 Views)