Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

Oct 23, 2013
Actually, a ranking system for homework isn't bad.

I'd actually be motivated to do well on it rather than half-arse it like usual.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 49 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Oct 23, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Actually, a ranking system for homework isn't bad.

I'd actually be motivated to do well on it rather than half-arse it like usual.

really? just because you get a number next to your name on your schoolpass or something Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 49 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I never understood why people want new ranks, and claim they arfe bored with a game when their rank doesn't increase, if it seriously works that way then schools better start making a ranking system for making homework...

new ranks normally mean new rewards for obtaining that said rank ... ie. something to achieve / earn

Message 33 of 49 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Oct 23, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I never understood why people want new ranks, and claim they arfe bored with a game when their rank doesn't increase, if it seriously works that way then schools better start making a ranking system for making homework...

new ranks normally mean new rewards for obtaining that said rank ... ie. something to achieve / earn

true, but that's not what many people here ask for, they just want new ranks, so they can level up and feel like they are progressing in something while playing, and I don't get that, they claim to be bored otherwise, but when a number next to their name increases, they suddenly have the time of their life :/

Message 34 of 49 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Oct 23, 2013

The suprise will be a download for all Uncharted 3 owners who redeemed the online pass. Summer Beta download for everyone.

So they can experience what Uncharted 3 was supposed to be before someone got their grubby hands on it and spoiled it.

Only one can wish...

Message 35 of 49 (425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 24, 2013

So is the early double XP the only surprise now? It is still very unclear.

Message 36 of 49 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Oct 28, 2013

When will we hear about the surprize? I'm actually quite curious. Then again, know ND, they'll delay whatever it is until late-Decemeber.

Message 37 of 49 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Oct 29, 2013

runner21 wrote:

When will we hear about the surprize? I'm actually quite curious. Then again, know ND, they'll delay whatever it is until late-Decemeber.

It's a surprise prepared with the anniversary in mind so I definitely doubt that it will be delayed xD

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 38 of 49 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 29, 2013
@matthijs Dunno man. I just want more free stuff. I guess it's because if you get 100% in a game there's nothing to attain anymore for peeps. I guess it makes sense since you know, 100%. Friends increase replay value despite 100% though, there's that.

I just play GTA Online instead because I can never connect to my friends, or they're offline. I mean, yeah, I get killed every 5 seconds and I had my car wrecked almost every time because it's locked, but they're people I can actually play with.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 39 of 49 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Oct 29, 2013

robinoyo wrote:

runner21 wrote:

It's a surprise prepared with the anniversary in mind so I definitely doubt that it will be delayed xD

Tell us the surprise Robin Smiley Tongue

Message 40 of 49 (276 Views)
0 Likes