Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Re: Heyy is the surprise still on MP Staff?

Oct 29, 2013

Message 41 of 49 (439 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

robinoyo wrote:

runner21 wrote:

When will we hear about the surprize? I'm actually quite curious. Then again, know ND, they'll delay whatever it is until late-Decemeber.

It's a surprise prepared with the anniversary in mind so I definitely doubt that it will be delayed xD

wow, just decided to check how things were going here? lol it's still pretty much dead ...

wycliff_12 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

runner21 wrote:

When will we hear about the surprize? I'm actually quite curious. Then again, know ND, they'll delay whatever it is until late-Decemeber.

It's a surprise prepared with the anniversary in mind so I definitely doubt that it will be delayed xD

Tell us the surprise Robin Smiley Tongue

you can't wait until friday? Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 49 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Oct 29, 2013

It's ND, it will be delayed.

Few days away, no announcement, nothing, just total silence.

We should know better by now what total silence means.

Message 43 of 49 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Oct 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@matthijs Dunno man. I just want more free stuff. I guess it's because if you get 100% in a game there's nothing to attain anymore for peeps. I guess it makes sense since you know, 100%. Friends increase replay value despite 100% though, there's that.

I just play GTA Online instead because I can never connect to my friends, or they're offline. I mean, yeah, I get killed every 5 seconds and I had my car wrecked almost every time because it's locked, but they're people I can actually play with.

ok, btw, about that not connecting to friends, I had the same problem, the reason is the nat-type, it needs to be type 1 or 2, and yours is probably 3, you can change those settings in your router, by setting UPnP to on (or off, but just switch it from on to off or from off to on, of course check first on your ps3 internet connection test if your nat-type is indeed 3), that will solve the problem Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 49 (412 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Is it just me that's got this all wrong?

Aint the surprise supposed to happen today? I know the anniversary is the 1'st Nov, but on the calendar on the site here it says to be prepared for "epic surprise" today (atleast today in Swedish time)

Message 45 of 49 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 29, 2013
I got NAT Type 2 man, checked it numerous times before I go online to make sure. Unless everyone else has NAT Type 3, I doubt it's that.

Wasn't the statue thingy last year delayed? Not sure, but I do recall threads asking about the anniversary before threads were made complaining about the statue.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 46 of 49 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Squeek111 wrote:

Is it just me that's got this all wrong?

Aint the surprise supposed to happen today? I know the anniversary is the 1'st Nov, but on the calendar on the site here it says to be prepared for "epic surprise" today (atleast today in Swedish time)

Didn't they say Surprise(S)

Anyways we just gotta wait & see Smiley Happy 

Message 47 of 49 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Oct 29, 2013

IF, we get Dry docks tomorrow or for the anniversary, I will be more than happy. 

Message 48 of 49 (370 Views)
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Oct 29, 2013

me too, it would also be the first time Naughty Dog is hyping something and it actually lives up to the hype xD

(tournament system, shade survival and some other stuff weren't exciting at all...)

Message 49 of 49 (302 Views)
0 Likes