Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Hipfire vs Aiming, Steven vs Matthijs, ND watch!:)

Apr 14, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
I'm sorry if this comes off rude, but mister Steven seems to have not been born on planet Earth. He is the biggest hipfire/blindfire advocate on this forum and yet he can't even make a rational, logical argument to defend his precious blindfire in its current over-powered state. He only suggests minimal changes because he wants keep the old, noob-friendly system intact. I just don't get him. If Drake was real he would flip out If he saw Steven. Why? Because he is the biggest clown on these forums.

Im sorry, I laughed harder than I should have at the end of that. Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 81 of 87 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
I'm sorry if this comes off rude, but mister Steven seems to have not been born on planet Earth. He is the biggest hipfire/blindfire advocate on this forum and yet he can't even make a rational, logical argument to defend his precious blindfire in its current over-powered state. He only suggests minimal changes because he wants keep the old, noob-friendly system intact. I just don't get him. If Drake was real he would flip out If he saw Steven. Why? Because he is the biggest clown on these forums.

Im sorry, I laughed harder than I should have at the end of that. Smiley LOL

Smiley Very Happy So did I. I think it was because that post sounded so polite and all at first, but at the end we get that unexpected slam.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 82 of 87 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 14, 2013
XD
Message 83 of 87 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9852 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Blindfire is perfect the way it is! Do not bend to the wills of these people, ND. If this mechanic is altered, all HeII will break loose! All will be revealed SOON. The oracle has spoken...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 84 of 87 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Spazzmastic, AK.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 85 of 87 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3545 posts

Apr 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Blindfire is perfect the way it is! Do not bend to the wills of these people, ND. If this mechanic is altered, all HeII will break loose! All will be revealed SOON. The oracle has spoken...

Tupac supports the blindfire nerf.

Do you feel me?

Message 86 of 87 (179 Views)
Wastelander
619 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I can't upload the whole match on youtube, I don't know how and I am not in any mood to figure it out, deal with that! Smiley Wink

Save the whole match on your HD via in game cinema mode.

Then on your XMB in the video-part you have the uploader where you can upload the full match.

Message 87 of 87 (156 Views)
0 Likes