Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Hipfire vs Aiming, Steven vs Matthijs, ND watch!:)

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2016

Message 11 of 87 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Blindifre is a problem

Whack and Roll Glitch is a problem

But lets not forget, that

MELE IS A PROBLEM.

Mele is OP. it makes the stupid blindfire THAT MUCH more effective. Should be 3 hit kill, what a joke. (cue stuntman to talk about missing hardcore...Smiley Wink )

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 12 of 87 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 12, 2013

There is no way blindfire can be judged on a couple of 1v1's. Absolutely no way, if you want to do more 'accurate' tests then I suggest (although not perfect) examine the BIG2KREW meta, how many kills were blindfire (if so what with).

Like I said not perfect due to map choice/rules/players etc but it will be a better comparision than this.

Message 13 of 87 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Blindfire is obviously going to be very effective in Team Objective because the objectives force you to have close combat. It's nowhere near as annoying as power weapons though.

True it was close combat but in this close combat I was usually up against 2 or more people shooting at me and I will kill them all.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 14 of 87 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Blindfire is obviously going to be very effective in Team Objective because the objectives force you to have close combat. It's nowhere near as annoying as power weapons though.

True it was close combat but in this close combat I was usually up against 2 or more people shooting at me and I will kill them all.

That probably says more about their/your skill level than blindfire itself.

Message 15 of 87 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I think a better experiment would be to have teams of equal players. 1 team solely blindfires, the other solely aims. mods, any guns and boosters. No kickbacks and no PWs. Then play on 3 seperate maps, 1 small map, 1 large map, and 1 balanced map. For each map to cater to one side and the 3rd being balanced between the 2.

Then from that see how good each individual did on each team and which team won and by how much. To make it better, have 3vs3. 3 on one team using the g-mal, fal, and dragon, 3 on the other team using ak M9 and kal. So  we can see the severeity of how much each gun outperforms the other. Pistols can be factored in to somehow I suppose.

Then after that, have the aimers/blindfirers switch roles and see if anything changes drastically in performance.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 16 of 87 (311 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

That probably says more about their/your skill level than blindfire itself.

I will have this video up soon but if you want I will gladly make a blindfire class again and run it in a different game mode.

Message 17 of 87 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 12, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I think a better experiment would be to have teams of equal players. 1 team solely blindfires, the other solely aims. mods, any guns and boosters. No kickbacks and no PWs. Then play on 3 seperate maps, 1 small map, 1 large map, and 1 balanced map. For each map to cater to one side and the 3rd being balanced between the 2.

Then from that see how good each individual did on each team and which team won and by how much. To make it better, have 3vs3. 3 on one team using the g-mal, fal, and dragon, 3 on the other team using ak M9 and kal. So  we can see the severeity of how much each gun outperforms the other. Pistols can be factored in to somehow I suppose.

Then after that, have the aimers/blindfirers switch roles and see if anything changes drastically in performance.

That could work but blindfire is very annoying when it's:

• Player 2 is out and visible.
  • Player 1 sees player 2, aims and shoots a couple of bullets (maybe 30-40%) damage worth.
  • Player 2 goes to cover.
  • Player 1 rushes at player 2 blindfiring.
Message 18 of 87 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 12, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

• Player 1 sees player 2, aims and shoots a couple of bullets (maybe 30-40%) damage worth.

How about just a 5v5 with the same rules?

Message 19 of 87 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

How about just a 5v5 with the same rules?

that could work too, just might be harder to keep track of people. maybe if the 4 extra people use pistols only just to see how well they do lol. Because My idea was to test out the weapons as well particularly the blindfire ones, even more particularly the M9 lol.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 20 of 87 (289 Views)
0 Likes