Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

Apr 21, 2013

sasspackage wrote:

I just use m9 with scope zoom and para 9 with accuracy. I may use explosive expert to get an extra grenade for the second slot. Idk about the first slot. What do you guys use?

I use Fleet Foot most of the time. I usually use Scoped-In when using the G-MAL and I always use Scoped-In when using the Dragon Sniper. Since you use the M9, I suggest you use Fleet Foot. It helps in head-up gunfights, if you know how to use it effectively. If you normally stand still while shooting, there's no point in using fleet foot and I suggest you use Cloaked if you like flanking. When using the Dragon Sniper, I suggest you use Scoped-In because pain wobble can be very annoying when using the Dragon Sniper.

Message 21 of 158 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Loadout : 

Jade M9

Jade Para-9

FF Gold 

MonkeyMan Gold 

Disruption/Gotcha/HammerTime

I would have cloaked, but since they've changed plunder medals, ive just been using knights helmet.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 22 of 158 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5990 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I always change my loadout when I'm bored, I never have a "for noobs" loadout really. I used basically the same loadout for the majority of the games lifespan and never changed it since. Aside I do have 3 other loadouts for different situations, but largely I only use the one. Since nothing I use was deemed in the OP bracket,  I haven't changed it. If they are though, I would honestly change it, I never want to use any of the OP things just to see that it is possible to win without them. I never used the kal in the beginning, never used the fal, didn't use the G-mal, and put away that M9 RoF for good when they dominated the game respectively. Right now I avoid the M9 and para altogether basically and refuse to use boosters/kickbacks that are cheap tactics as well.

In other words, I just play my own way, regardless of the enemies level.

photo Sniper.png
Message 23 of 158 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I mostly use underrated/powered stuff, no matter who I play against, even if it was a party of five. Or something I just *like* to use, even if it was UP/OP. Anyway, it usually consists of:

AK (Eddy's most of the time)

Para or Raffica (Any of the character weapons)

Cloaked, sometimes Endurance if playing TO

Monkey Man, Team Safe or just something completely random

Speedy G (being the most UP in this loadout)

No M9s in any of my loadouts. I just can't shoot with the anymore. :smileytongue:

GIVE ME BACK MY RAFFICA

pffff, fine. *Throws Raffica @Stunt*

I'll stick to Para then. :l

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. WHOA.

Put that thing down. Let's not get irrational here, I have spares, just put the Para down before the Para mentality kicks in...

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 158 (249 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 21, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I always change my loadout when I'm bored, I never have a "for noobs" loadout really. I used basically the same loadout for the majority of the games lifespan and never changed it since. Aside I do have 3 other loadouts for different situations, but largely I only use the one. Since nothing I use was deemed in the OP bracket,  I haven't changed it. If they are though, I would honestly change it, I never want to use any of the OP things just to see that it is possible to win without them. I never used the kal in the beginning, never used the fal, didn't use the G-mal, and put away that M9 RoF for good when they dominated the game respectively. Right now I avoid the M9 and para altogether basically and refuse to use boosters/kickbacks that are cheap tactics as well.

Wow, you sound like me, except I still have an M9 Para loadout because I can't let go of past me.

Past me is pretty good, and although present me does well with the RaffDrag, past me was the last to touch the youknowwhat mode.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 25 of 158 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5990 posts

Apr 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Wow, you sound like me, except I still have an M9 Para loadout because I can't let go of past me.

Past me is pretty good, and although present me does well with the RaffDrag, past me was the last to touch the youknowwhat mode.

past me raged at failing immensely at the G-mal phase, but I was to stubborn to change and eventually started doing good in it with just my AK and Micro.

photo Sniper.png
Message 26 of 158 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 21, 2013
One of the best threads on this forum. I am a dedicated honorable player. Never use ROF m9 or fal back when it was broken. I never use "crutch" weapons in any game I play and Im a very high skill player. Or used to be anyway. All those people who rely on crutches, guess what? You know what will happen to them? Whenever that crutch becomes balanced and nerfed they will struggle and it will be us honorable players who still keep on keepin on.
Message 27 of 158 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

I don't have a "for noobs" loadout

Apr 21, 2013

I don't have a "noob" loadout, but I do have different loudouts for different roles I want to play.

For example, I use my Assault loadout most, which consists of Kal-7 (I DON'T BLINDFIRE THAT OFTEN), Tau Sniper, Explosive Expert, Daredevil (GOLD YAYZ), and Cluster Bomb.

I also have a Support loadout (G-Mal + Call-Out), another Assault loadout (M9/AK, i'm still getting used to both), and a Sniper loadout.

So yeah. I don't have a "for noobs" loadout. (I have, however, used Untraceable once. Never used another paid booster after that)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 28 of 158 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Re: I don't have a "for noobs" loadout

Apr 21, 2013
I used to use the raffica, they thought it was OP cause I used it, so they nerfed it before the game came out.
Message 29 of 158 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Apr 21, 2013
^ It actually was over powered on release, it had amazing blindfire range and the bullets would almost never miss, and it took two bursts and a punch and you'd get a kill. Aiming with it was still tricky though. .
Pepsi
Message 30 of 158 (206 Views)
0 Likes