Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

The concept of honor for a small community of Uncharted 3 players is a laughable concept.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 31 of 158 (372 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Apr 21, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:
I just play my own way, regardless of the enemies level.

I also limit my weapon mods in Co-op to the same ones I would use in competitive modes so there's no handling difference.

Message 32 of 158 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

The concept of honor for a small community of Uncharted 3 players is a laughable concept.

Apr 21, 2013

Why do people believe in these types of things! They are useless.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 33 of 158 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 21, 2013
All my loadouts have kal7. I like to use rof and blinfire accuracy kal all the time. Who else uses the amazing kal?
Message 34 of 158 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 21, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Loadout : 

Jade M9

Jade Para-9

FF Gold 

MonkeyMan Gold 

Disruption/Gotcha/HammerTime

I would have cloaked, but since they've changed plunder medals, ive just been using knights helmet.

It's still possible to level up Cloaked in Plunder. ND removed the Oh, Snap! medal from Plunder, but the Assassin medal is still obtainable. I know it sounds silly, but... Yeah.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 35 of 158 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 21, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I always change my loadout when I'm bored, I never have a "for noobs" loadout really. I used basically the same loadout for the majority of the games lifespan and never changed it since. Aside I do have 3 other loadouts for different situations, but largely I only use the one. Since nothing I use was deemed in the OP bracket,  I haven't changed it. If they are though, I would honestly change it, I never want to use any of the OP things just to see that it is possible to win without them. I never used the kal in the beginning, never used the fal, didn't use the G-mal, and put away that M9 RoF for good when they dominated the game respectively. Right now I avoid the M9 and para altogether basically and refuse to use boosters/kickbacks that are cheap tactics as well.

In other words, I just play my own way, regardless of the enemies level.

Wow, you sound like me, except I still have an M9 Para loadout because I can't let go of past me.

Past me is pretty good, and although present me does well with the RaffDrag, past me was the last to touch the youknowwhat mode.

past me raged at failing immensely at the G-mal phase, but I was to stubborn to change and eventually started doing good in it with just my AK and Micro.

Past me used to roll with Flynn's M9 and Marlowe's Para 9. I wish I could face past me in a pub match. I would totally own that a-hole with an AK and a Raffica.
Now that I think about it, I haven't touched an M9 in months... I can't even use it properly anymore Smiley Sad If I ever go back to the M9, it'll be the Jade M9, though. That gun is beautiful.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 36 of 158 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I never really see the point in using cheap tactics. If you use them then you don't feel that great because it's not like you tried that hard. You don't get the satisfaction of knowing you beat them with your own pure skill. Usually if I come across a party of 5 and they're all top level and then I get put with some complete noobs, I'll leave. But besides that, if I really want to use a cheap tactic I'll equip WE and put on RoF+RS M9. But besides that I just use my Scope Zoom and Max Ammo.

Bang Bang!

Message 37 of 158 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

@SJ I think

Raffica is still two bursts to steelfist. Did anything change, even?

@Black
Past me and present me would tie, but past me would be "YOU ******** ********* YOOOUUUU" and present me would be like "... Bro, we're like the same person so I don't think it's cool that you insult yourself like that."

Edit: profanity

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 38 of 158 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Apr 22, 2013
@Stunt, Yeah it's still two bursts, but now it's really rare to blindfire it without a bullet or two missing, making you have to fire it a third time. And before I could blindfire it at someone ten feet away and it would usually hit them.

I'm not a fan of blindfiring, but the original Raffica was insanely fun, it just cut through everything.
Pepsi
Message 39 of 158 (289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

My main loadout is pure honor.

AK with ACC

Micro with ClipSize

RPG

One in the Jungle against all these character M9s, Gmals and Paras.

Character guns = no balance

No honor would be

Flyns M9&ROF

Marlows&Jades Para

Quickboom closely followed by the lame 1.05 sniper

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 40 of 158 (253 Views)
0 Likes