Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

manwithnoname79 wrote:

I think some players should honor their own team mates who are new to UC3 as well.

When I started I was getting killed a lot with snipers, power weapons and even in respawn areas a lot. I didn't mind as I started to learn the tactics of better players and good teamwork. Although I still have a negative kill/death ratio, I can have the odd good game.

It was not the opposition players who bothered me, it was team mates who had a go at the newer players because they weren't killing enough or dying too much.

Of course they are not as good as some of the people who like to dish out abuse to them, they have just started playing. Some players should give them the chance to learn the game and not put them off. 

I have no problem with new players, I have a problem with those that play as if they have a negative IQ level.

I don't know how anyone can manage to pull scores like 1-15,1-13 etc. When I first played Uncharted during the June Beta. I had never played an Uncharted game before and I still managed to get 4 kills. To be fair however I meet some F2P players who have very good aim and with time spent could become really good players. Others just need to stop playing video games ...

Message 111 of 158 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

new players I don't mind. If it seems like they are trying to get kills, or go for objectives, whatever the mode is. Then I don't care if they do even painfully awful.

What enrages me is when I see teammates staring at a wall, looking at the scenery of the map, or just completely being unaware that they are facing against other people.

Any team mates I see looking at the scenery of the map get instant team killed from me. I hate it when people do that, If you want to look at the scenery look at it in a custom game.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 112 of 158 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

new players I don't mind. If it seems like they are trying to get kills, or go for objectives, whatever the mode is. Then I don't care if they do even painfully awful.

What enrages me is when I see teammates staring at a wall, looking at the scenery of the map, or just completely being unaware that they are facing against other people.

Any team mates I see looking at the scenery of the map get instant team killed from me. I hate it when people do that, If you want to look at the scenery look at it in a custom game.

That's exactly what I do as well lol.

Plus if I see a team mate camping during Team Objective i'm blowing them up.

Message 113 of 158 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I don't mind camping. It's still legit, although cheap. Plus I camp myself.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 114 of 158 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't mind camping. It's still legit, although cheap. Plus I camp myself.

I don't mind campers in TDM.

But why would someone camp in Team Objective?? lol so yea i'll flank them out for being dead weight.

Message 115 of 158 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Apr 28, 2013

there was only honor among us in U3, this is drakes deception...get it?

kickback/powerplays/sprint/custumizable weapon mods on top of booster was added that were even leveled up opened up the tactic range among the community, there for when you miss and die it was ur deception, when you do percive the reaction of online player and win it will be your deception, but in a good way cus youll fell happy and taunt even ...(his deception of awesome towards u)

the point is to survive and adapt, we have been trough tonstonstons of changes and the only wild thing was the gmal crazy SP+ACCbase

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 116 of 158 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

there was only honor among us in U3, this is drakes deception...get it?

kickback/powerplays/sprint/custumizable weapon mods on top of booster was added that were even leveled up opened up the tactic range among the community, there for when you miss and die it was ur deception, when you do percive the reaction of online player and win it will be your deception, but in a good way cus youll fell happy and taunt even ...(his deception of awesome towards u)

the point is to survive and adapt, we have been trough tonstonstons of changes and the only wild thing was the gmal crazy SP+ACCbase

I think you thought about this a little too much mate. :smileywink:

Message 117 of 158 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
372 posts

Apr 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:
it was probably due to the fact that they are a party of 5. Most of the meaner parties will expect to run into noobs nonstop to boost their good-looking stats. And anyone they run into that does even semi-decent against them will be called out as a noob and be ridiculed in many ways, such as laughing at them using X gun.

and if you start winning they call you a hacker because that's the only way anyone could be killing them while half of the group leaves to avoid looking like they lost to some randoms.

Message 118 of 158 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 28, 2013

CritRate wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:
it was probably due to the fact that they are a party of 5. Most of the meaner parties will expect to run into noobs nonstop to boost their good-looking stats. And anyone they run into that does even semi-decent against them will be called out as a noob and be ridiculed in many ways, such as laughing at them using X gun.

and if you start winning they call you a hacker because that's the only way anyone could be killing them while half of the group leaves to avoid looking like they lost to some randoms.

It's almost amazing how many "5 man death squads" leave when they see my full party, and half of us aren't even GET+ style players, just casuals.

Message 119 of 158 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Look, if you have like 4000 wins and 10 losses then you are a big part of what is wrong with this game. You know **bleep** well that the only way you and your buddies are even going to have a remotely challenging match is if you run into another large party of good players, and many of these parties will back out of the lobby when that happens because they don't want to mess up their stats.

I do think it's dishonorable to go into the matchmaking knowing full well that you're simply going to destroy almost everyone you meet because your team will be so overwhelming. I don't have a good solution to the problem other than introducing some kind of mercenary switch that lone wolfs can use to only be matched up against other lone wolfs, because I don't think you should remove the option of being able to play with your friends.

Message 120 of 158 (143 Views)
0 Likes