Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

Apr 29, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ You realize you might as well remove party mode for COMP, correct? Nobody sane would go solo against parties.

You mean parties would have to fight against parties?  How terrible they might have to play a balanced match.  This game is designed for cowards.

In CoD you get parties play against eachother without issue.  Uncharted party players are mostly cowards sadly and will back out of party vs party matches.

Besides solos play in CoD party modes all the time and CoD has a no party mode if they wanted.

Go back to CoD then, & stop hating. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 141 of 158 (172 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 29, 2013
And we can't afford another player pool splitting.

Honestly I'd just either stick with the current way or remove all parties.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 142 of 158 (169 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 29, 2013

This is hilarious..... people are expecting Uncharted to be like CoD........gett off Uncharted and go play that hot mess its the same thig every single year with different maps and guns please stop with the comparisons.......As for player pool split... might as well just finish it by making TDM mercenary. Its already split enough.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 143 of 158 (165 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Yeah... I'll just go for HC mode if we're going to split the pool again. Parties rarely bisit HC anyway to begin with.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 144 of 158 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

This is hilarious..... people are expecting Uncharted to be like CoD........gett off Uncharted and go play that hot mess its the same thig every single year with different maps and guns please stop with the comparisons.......As for player pool split... might as well just finish it by making TDM mercenary. Its already split enough.

Just watch ND make UC4 a FPS. :catindifferent:

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 145 of 158 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Just watch ND make UC4 a FPS. :catindifferent:

:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 146 of 158 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ You realize you might as well remove party mode for COMP, correct? Nobody sane would go solo against parties.

You mean parties would have to fight against parties?  How terrible they might have to play a balanced match.  This game is designed for cowards.

In CoD you get parties play against eachother without issue.  Uncharted party players are mostly cowards sadly and will back out of party vs party matches.

Besides solos play in CoD party modes all the time and CoD has a no party mode if they wanted.

I see you, have no argument to my logical and truthful reply, so use childish replies that do not apply.  Well done.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 147 of 158 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7116 posts

Apr 30, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I see you, have no argument to my logical and truthful reply, so use childish replies that do not apply.  Well done.

Its true...if you want CoD mechanics and gameplay where better to get it than a CoD game?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 148 of 158 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 30, 2013

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Okay then, I'll give you a full nice reply. I & most people on this forum play in parties so we can have fun & not get teamed with stupid teamates who go 1-22, true story, and to not get be against po5's with ROF and all the awful stuff :smileytongue:  It's not being brave or cowardly, it's just trying not take a loss in a match that was bogus. 

Message 149 of 158 (104 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Its true...if you want CoD mechanics and gameplay where better to get it than a CoD game?

A no-party mode is not a CoD mechanic and certainly isn't gameplay.  Its a mode.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 150 of 158 (96 Views)
0 Likes