First Son
25 posts

Re: Honor among decent/good players

Apr 25, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
No honor= Ping, ROF, Qb, lagswitching, Revenge, Fleet Foot (certain circumstances only), Blindfire+Whack-&-Roll abuse, KAL abusers, and Objective Killfarmers.

Fixed it up real good for ya!

Message 51 of 158 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Apr 25, 2013

You can't be putting Ping, Revenge, KAL abusers and ROF in with lagswitchers, killfarmers and whack and roll.

The first few bolded are all fair game, but cheap, the others are cheating the game for one way or another.

Message 52 of 158 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6815 posts

Apr 25, 2013

How do you abuse the KAL?

Feet
Message 53 of 158 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Apr 26, 2013

J9Power4 wrote:
I've been meaning to make this thread for awhile, and my question is.. Do you guys not use a certain cheap tactic or mechanic when going against component players you would normally use on noobs?

I'll use rate of fire against noobs and or ping if I'm going for a rampant. However if I'm going against a party the the cheapest thing I'll use is untraceable.

The reason I do this is simple. I want to test my abilities as a player and find out if I can come out on top without any sort of crutch.

If I'm going against a party, I'll buy Untraceable and Dragon Sniper the hell out of them, don't need ping or bargain. And you're not testing any abilities out, your random got this game yesterday "teammates" who shoot at you thinking you're an enemy will go 2-14 to keep you from coming out on top.

Message 54 of 158 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Apr 26, 2013
I use the same loadouts no matter who I play against, but I don't use cheap loadouts.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 55 of 158 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Apr 26, 2013
WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN ABUSE THE KAL????? I HAVE ONLY MAYBE SEEN A TOTAL OF 6 USERS FROM 2011 UNTIL NOW USING A KAL IN A PUBLIC MATCH
Sleep Matt signature
Message 56 of 158 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:
WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN ABUSE THE KAL????? I HAVE ONLY MAYBE SEEN A TOTAL OF 6 USERS FROM 2011 UNTIL NOW USING A KAL IN A PUBLIC MATCH

I didn't say it.

But I'd take a guess at someone isn't happy that others run around hipfiring the KAL. I'm not happy if someone is aiming it. Generally... If your not abusing something your too honorable and wont do well at the game.

The only way to look good at Uncharted 3 is to be as cheap as possible, then again.. You don't even look good after it, you look like your cheap after it all.

I noticed that with all my cinemas compared to my Uncharted 2 ones. I looked like a decent player on the U2 cinemas on the U3 cinemas I often look like I'm exploiting some cheap tactic. It happens in almost every video I see too....

Message 57 of 158 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

Apr 26, 2013
The way everyone is talking it seemed someone actually said they are abusing it
Sleep Matt signature
Message 58 of 158 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:
The way everyone is talking it seemed someone actually said they are abusing it

My view is that aiming it is abusing it, it's a hipfire weapon, everyone else probably feels that people not aiming is abusing it.

It's all just worthless garbage really. If your not going to abuse something you'll get owned all the time. That is as far as this game goes anyway. I mean anytime you get a instantspawningRPG or instant grenades.. It's just telling you to be as cheap as possible anyway.

Message 59 of 158 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6815 posts

Apr 26, 2013

the way I see it, it only exceepds in 2 stats, is the weakest gun, has the shortest range and worst accuracy. As well as one of its pros also being a con in that you run out of ammo quickly with the thing.

Can't really abuse with the thing...

Feet
Message 60 of 158 (226 Views)
0 Likes