Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2013
By: Cherry_Ronde Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

How did the game troll you today?

61 replies 450 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

I just played a match where a buddy spawned right in front of me as I threw a grenade. I think you can guess how that turned out...

I also played a match where I joined late on the same side as a try hard party and it ended with everyone in the match except me and some noob on the other team getting removed. I did actually get the "You were removed" message AFTER the match was already over and I was back in the lobby, but the win still counted. I guess the game didn't appreciate me cheating the system like that because I got a free loss the very next match because the host did a XMB signout in the lobby.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 62 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8526 posts

Re: How did the game troll you today?

Jul 2, 2013
I trolled the game by not playing it

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 62 (448 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

I just got removed again because some try hard did a XMB signout in the middle of the match when it was clear his team was going to lose.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 62 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
641 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I didn't play U3 today, but U2 and it was really awesome.I had a 2 vs 4 Deathmatch and my team won. I was going out with a 18 to 9. Guys, you all should re-starting U2 playing! 

This MSG should be long, very long but as I writed to end my goddamn PS3 was freezing... Anyway, if someone like to play with me U2 or U3, just add me. I think U2 is a bit funnier cause in U2 Deathmatch isn't pissing me off and I also like to do whatever at Machinima at The Stage!

Uncharted 3 and PS3 Browser are the almost only things that are pissing me off again and again...

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 62 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I did play some UC2 yesterday and it's the same old broken multiplayer engine. The first match I played was so laggy that I struggled to get a single kill even against noobs because they killed me in what seemed like one shot while they took forever to go down themselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 62 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jul 2, 2013

The game has yet to give me the Treasure I need D:

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 62 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Wow this game never ceases to amaze me. I swear I'm not making up this but I just heard a random "Villains take the round" in the middle of a round that wasn't even close to being over. As if that wasn't enough I also suffered from the ridiculous "spectator" glitch where you blow up as soon as you spawn just because the teammate you were spectating had a grenade go off near him. As annoying as that is, it happened while I was the marked man, TWICE. I'm just sitting here and shaking my head in disbelief right now heh...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 62 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Another smooth host migration... I die just as the host leaves and instantly respawn on a grenade. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 62 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 7, 2013

This game is a joke. Match after match it's the same ridiculous glitches. First a host migration steals my kill and leaves me dead instead, and the next time I start shooting at the same person that escaped death before I get removed from the match instead. It would be one thing if it happened rarely but there is some **bleep** going on in almost every single match. I want to know who the programmers are that are responsible for this mess so we can send them to North Korea to work as bath rugs.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 62 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

This game is a joke. Match after match it's the same ridiculous glitches. First a host migration steals my kill and leaves me dead instead, and the next time I start shooting at the same person that escaped death before I get removed from the match instead. It would be one thing if it happened rarely but there is some **bleep** going on in almost every single match. I want to know who the programmers are that are responsible for this mess so we can send them to North Korea to work as bath rugs.

lol play Objectives or Classic less frustration :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 62 (299 Views)