Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: How do I buy unlimited level unlock for FTP?

Jan 24, 2014

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:
That sounds like a bit much. I actually have the GotY edition, so I'm not sure what all content was or wasn't included with it. All I know is it looks like all it came with were the maps and a handful of skins. What else are you including in there?

keep in mind that buying a skin seperately costed 2$, so that alone is a lot of money, then you have the maps, the coop modes, the splitsceen, the max level unlock, and probably some more, believe me, it was that much money when the F2P version was released, I suppose some prices are reduced now :/

Message 21 of 26 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Jan 24, 2014

It's been missing for a long time...

I would have bought it because I really don't want to use the disc.

Message 22 of 26 (238 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 25, 2014

Have you tried buying it through the F2P? Because I remember when I was upgrading my F2P back in april last year that I also couldn't find unlimited level unlock through the PS Store, instead I had to boot up the F2P, access the store through it and then it was available.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 26 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4876 posts

Feb 6, 2014
@DooDoo

Your friends "discs go bad"? How?
Message 24 of 26 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Feb 18, 2014
I'm sorry @mbhitman but it was actually a typo, I meant his disc's gone bad. He has to boot up the game about five times or so for it to get past the multiplayer boot up properly. Along with that he's having a hard time just getting party playing to happen. We used to play all the time with no incident, three of us together. Nowadays, he can't get more than like four games (at it's best) before he gets booted from team play, but he can play games without being in a party easily. I suspect that although his disc is obviously not working properly, it's something to do with his router or such that has him being booted from games. usually we will play halfway through a match and he gets kicked or it just backs out.... Sucks especially because he's my IRL friends who lives in another state and this is what we like to do together.
Message 25 of 26 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Feb 18, 2014

DooDooDaggers wrote:
I'm sorry @mbhitman but it was actually a typo, I meant his disc's gone bad. He has to boot up the game about five times or so for it to get past the multiplayer boot up properly. Along with that he's having a hard time just getting party playing to happen. We used to play all the time with no incident, three of us together. Nowadays, he can't get more than like four games (at it's best) before he gets booted from team play, but he can play games without being in a party easily. I suspect that although his disc is obviously not working properly, it's something to do with his router or such that has him being booted from games. usually we will play halfway through a match and he gets kicked or it just backs out.... Sucks especially because he's my IRL friends who lives in another state and this is what we like to do together.

I've noticed if you use F2P you get removed from parties more and games in general.

It's an ND issue, the loading thing is his issue, the rest is down to the game.

Message 26 of 26 (132 Views)
0 Likes