Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: How do I drop grenades?

Apr 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
All I'm saying is that no matter how good you are, HC equalizes everyone...

Well. It wont bridge any skill gap. But it sure balances the game 100% better.

Message 31 of 41 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Don't also say Mm is bad. If I want to camp at a high-spot for a ridiculous amount of time because even a Hammer can't clear me out, that's your problem. Camping is legit as well.

I agree. If people want to camp, let them. It's up to the other team to go find them and clear them out. I think camping doesn't work well for most people because it makes them more vulnerable (you better believe if I am killed by a camper, the next thing I'll be getting is the "Oh, Snap" + "Retaliation" medal drop), but I guess camping is a strategy (sort of).

Message 32 of 41 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Best strategy I know.

Trick is to have at least three camping spots so you can haul your backside once you kill someone, because they WILL look for you.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 41 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Apr 14, 2013

You dont need revenge to poop a nade before dying, when you know someone is going to melee/stealth kill you, just either roll and drop, or bounce a nade to the nearest wall so by the time they're done with the animation your nade will kill 'em. Or just aim to the floor and toss a nade, that most of the time would work about %80 of the time.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 34 of 41 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

I laught at people when they start moaning about revenge , everyone use revenge and im ok with that if you think that its over-powered then use it it seems to be atleast much useful than all the other boosters to be honest , you will say team safe ? who cares about team safe its useless in competitive modes . I only use it in co-op wich is more useful , monkey man ? I don't want to climb fast you will be killed anyway if someone behind you , daredevil ? hence you can pick up any weapon its not useful besides if you play with m9 everyone has it so its no prob for amo .

atleast i use revenge to prevent me from any camping who wants to sneak behind and kill you and in plunder and team objective its so usefull .

Heart revenge

first of all:

secondly: revenge is the only useful booster?!?!? i'm not going to argue about you liking revenge since it would be a lost cause, just know that in my eyes it's one of the most useless boosters 

team safe: useless?? hell no, for one you can't kill your allies (or even knock them down or injure them in any way if your explosive is near by) and you yourself can not be knocked down from explosives, and you think that's useless? you wrote of TO and plunder, so tell me how useless would it be to have an ability to run through grenade after grenade without being knocked down, while in a hill or carrying the idol? if your answer isn't something along the lines of: "pretty **bleep** useful" then i think you might have to go see a doctor and get checked out

and on top of team safe you're saying that all of these boosters are useless too: beast mode, scoped-in, cloaked, regeneration, fleet foot (if you're a tryhard), weapon expert, daredevil, treasure hunter, bargain, back in the saddle, explosive shell expert / explosive expert, & negative boosters (for extra cash)...

all of the boosters have their merits, if they were completely useless they wouldn't be in the game, and i can't see how you value revenge above all of the boosters that i've listed so far

Message 35 of 41 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe he was trolling.

And you took the bait.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 41 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Maybe he was trolling.

And you took the bait.

he might have been, but it's 6am atm (an hour or two ago when i wrote it), and i haven't slept at all so let's let this one slide...

Message 37 of 41 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
He's trolling as soon as he dissed MM.

Eithwr that or he's as stupid as the nerf Raff thing.
Message 38 of 41 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Play the game however you like. I use revenge in TO, it often catches people in the Hill, or other zones of contention.
And any time it kills someone in death match I laugh, because I know they're raging...

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 39 of 41 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
He's trolling as soon as he dissed MM.

Either that or he's as stupid as the nerf Raff thing.

Even I'm still laughing at my brother over that Raff thing :3

Bang Bang!

Message 40 of 41 (147 Views)
0 Likes