Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: How do YOU play the game?

Jan 6, 2013

Honestly, I use all my loadouts now. With a specfic combination, though.

Starter: Drake's AK + Marlowe's Para + Fleet Foot + Monkey Man + Sniper

Singleshot: Dragon Sniper (Max Ammo) + Elena's Raffica + Weapon Expert + Monkey Man + Mega Bomb/RPG

Auto: Chloe's M9 + Marlowe's Para + Cloaked + Treasure Hunter + Smoke Bomb

Burst: Roman's G-MAL + Sully's Micro + Endurance + Monkey Man + RPG

Starter would be my "Hey, new guys. Better go easy on them" loadout when I'm not in the Lab. I just shoot slower, run slower, climb slower, etc. to help the new guys get some kills. Obvsly if their max legacy teammate finds me I kill him.

Singleshot would be my Sniper loadout. I camp with it, but only for like ten seconds before I get paranoid and start running like crazy. Weapon Expert isn't for the Raffica trick, though: I'm trying to get it Gold so I can get a Max Ammo/RS Dragon. RS is the best.

Auto would be my old normal loadout. Long ranging with the scope, rushing with the pistol, good times. Now I use it when I'm looking for treasure.

Burst is my Objective loadout. It's for Objective games. The G-MAL isn't for killing a lot of people and so is the Micro (for me at least). It's the loadout where I can cover people from afar if I die and respawn far from the hill, and Micro would be if I get up close with someone.

Also, DLC on. Yep.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 65 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

I just use anything I usually get 20 10 in TDM with any gun any booster any kickback doesn't matter just adapt and play

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 65 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I mostly play TO lately, with some other modeshere and there.

Ole' Reliable
Drake's AK

Marlowe's Para-9

Endurance Gold

Deposit Gold

Cash 'Em In

Cliche

Chloe's M9

Chloe's Tau

Fleet Foot Gold

Daredevil Silver

Quick Boom

Da G

Elena's G-Mal

Sully's Micro

Beast Mode Gold

Team Safe Bronze or BitS Gold

Cluster Bomb or RPG!

tumut

Rameses KAL-7

Chloe's Tau

Endurance Gold

BitS Gold

RPG!

Even though I've prepared myself for every mode in TO, I've been only using my first loadout lately since it nets me the most money...

Graveyard stuffers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4482958/Silly_ass_ID_by_SuperGilfer.jpg
Message 23 of 65 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I play this game by moving the analog sticks on my controller, and pressing various buttons such as X, O,Square, L1 and R1. Usually I press R2 after I kill someone but I might not if I see another enemy and have enough bullets left in my clip. When I want to throw (or drop) a grenade I press L2 (or I press O, move my left analog stick and press L2 if I want to drop a grenade).

Message 24 of 65 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1298 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Haven't played in awhile since I sadly I have been playing Black Ops 2.  I never thought I would play a CoD game or a FPS for that matter.

Anyways when I do play UC3, it's always Classic.

My loadout on maps where I rush for the power weapons is

Explosive Shell Expert

Team Safe

For 99% of the other time it's the standard

Fleet Foot

Daredevil

You can't go wrong with FF and DD.  Hands down the best combo to use.  No question about it.

Message 25 of 65 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 6, 2013

hey guys i was just wondering if i could get some tips from some good players. i am maintaining a kdr of 2.4 but i leave if i encounter any laggers. all im asking is how to improve. 

i have a friend who had a 2.8 kdr for a while but then suddenly kept increasing his kd which is now 3.44 and rising 

i was wondering how do i do better get perfects and better scores etc. cause i seem to run into some cheap deaths for instance someone using quickboom rpg etc. so i was wondering how do people do so well in matches? 

Message 26 of 65 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 6, 2013
@tactian13 Experience, luck, and choose boosters that fit your playstyle. Luck because there's so much much BS that goes on in almost every match. You can also check out PeteX19's 'Becoming a Better Player' thread.

Message 27 of 65 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
57 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

How do I play the game you say?

I play like a CHAMP. I'm always looking for the powerweapons, cornershooting, and using stat hat headshot damage. I usually use a skeleton, or a Chloe with a M9 ROF , Blindfire accurace.

Now listen, my aim is pretty good but G-mal with accurace turns me into God mode, Oh wait I'm already there.

For boosters I have either Scoped in, Revenge, or Cloaked. The Ping booster every now or then doesnt hurt.

As much as I like hearing Chloe moan I need to be silent. Also, no one can beat my clan we are the best.

Anyone want to join MEX ?

All user names
REDXJeenKs3000
kayjay22
AceSlayer21
Message 28 of 65 (247 Views)
Last Guardian
9969 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I play this game with my feet. Using your hands is too mainstream. 

Oh this is a loadout thread. How boring. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 29 of 65 (238 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
If you were to actually tea the thread, it's not just about your loadout.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 30 of 65 (216 Views)
0 Likes