I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Re: How do you report someone? (unkillable and unlimited rockets)

Feb 4, 2014
I have the cinema saved, I would be glad to send it to you. He would shoot me like 6 times in a row with the shottie from a far distance to kill me. He only killed me once and I killed him twice. Made me happy. That's at least how my ego is going to remember the game.

What I did, was contact a dev from ND directly. He contacted Uc3PlayerReport and then wrote me back, letting me know he gave someone the heads up that I would be sending them the cinema.

Either way, it's cool he responded. This dev is particular has replied each time I've written him. Only tho it's only been a couple times.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Feb 4, 2014
Lol @ SuperGreenHill i think u were marked during that game (or at least someone from youre party) and kudos for u for surving that round mate! That match wouldve been fun if that hacker didnt ruin it
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Man, its just weak.  I have been seeing more and more of these hackers.  They completely cut off whatever are of the map they are on because nobody can go near them.  I was playing yesterday and nobody could go inside the Museum because there was a guy running around with infinite health and rapid fire rocket launcher and no team safe.  

I hadn't played in a while and stuff like that makes it discouraging to want to keep playing.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Feb 4, 2014

megamurle wrote:

Man, its just weak.  I have been seeing more and more of these hackers.  They completely cut off whatever are of the map they are on because nobody can go near them.  I was playing yesterday and nobody could go inside the Museum because there was a guy running around with infinite health and rapid fire rocket launcher and no team safe.  

I hadn't played in a while and stuff like that makes it discouraging to want to keep playing.

No lifers. If only Sony had an actual system in place to punish these cheaters, banning their consoles like Microsoft does. Or ND should implement a cheaters player pool in future games.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
366 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

megamurle wrote:

No lifers. If only Sony had an actual system in place to punish these cheaters, banning their consoles like Microsoft does. Or ND should implement a cheaters player pool in future games.

Even if they had some sort of system, they could/can only ban cheaters temporarily.

It's a never ending cycle. If you have CFW, which you need to be able to have infinite health/ammo, you can also change your console id, psid and mac adress. So simply said, banning the cheaters only stops them when they stop playing.

You can keep playing on a banned console ID as long as you don't log out, so you can't actually stop them.

Next time they try to go online, they notice the ID has been banned and then they change it within 5 minutes to start over again.

All Sony is doing is creating  innocent victims of their banhammer. Cause where do you think the Console ID's come from?

They must exist in the system to be able to use it, which means they can only try to guess Console ID's which might exist (trial and error) but there are efficient guys who can shake them out of their sleeves. Those Console ID's could be yours and mine.

Soooo yeah, random people are getting console banned, they can't do anything about it (except for contacting Sony, saying what most likely happened, and then Sony asks, ''How do you know how this works?'' They aren't gonna be helpful.

The hackers keep playing.

So yeah, the hacker wins in the end. Isn't that how it always goes? Unless you are doing something against the law that is :smileywink:

PS: They can ban accounts, but with accounts being free and all... and the information of an account being transferable to another psn id with custom firmware, it's another lost case.

Sony and Microsoft work in banwaves btw, so it might take quite some time to ban the smart hackers which spoof their console id's etc...

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (224 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 5, 2014
There honestly should be some type of law against this. Some type of copyright infringement since these hackers aren't following the rules provided in the rules of this copy written game. Buttttt it probably won't happen. Plus it would be hard to prove. And obviously would never take high priority over other kinds of criminal offenses.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Feb 18, 2014

Here's the link to that vid to the people who wanted to see that match on yemen. Apparently the quality of the video gets scaled down when u save a cinema file to XMB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJeUyUPToQ

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (162 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Feb 19, 2014

yea one of my friends told me about this glitch a couple of weeks ago about people taking unlimited damage and power weapons

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11028 posts

Feb 20, 2014

thegoon59 wrote:

Here's the link to that vid to the people who wanted to see that match on yemen. Apparently the quality of the video gets scaled down when u save a cinema file to XMB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJeUyUPToQ

This will give me nightmares, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1978 posts

Feb 20, 2014

I met the same guy in OBJ.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (121 Views)
0 Likes