Last Guardian
11295 posts

Re: How do you report someone? (unkillable and unlimited rockets)

Jan 31, 2014

thegoon59 wrote:

Well u know how a cluster bomb works by having a grenade multiply into more grenades (the animation)? He had grenades exploding from his body and was following him wherever he went amd killing everyone who were within a cluster bomb range. And it didnt stop for the entire match. He was like a cluster bomb factory producing a cluster bomb every sec. He seemed to have unlimited health too. The opposing team were shooting him non stop while he was carrying the idol in treasure hunter and he just wouldnt go down lol. If i can get that cinema to my computer il upload it to my youtube channel amd post the link. It was pretty funny at the start but started to get annoying later on

Holy **bleep**! Do post that video on here, i'm sure everyone wants to see this.

Message 11 of 29 (583 Views)
Fender Bender
3227 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2014

renatabls wrote:

thegoon59 wrote:

Well u know how a cluster bomb works by having a grenade multiply into more grenades (the animation)? He had grenades exploding from his body and was following him wherever he went amd killing everyone who were within a cluster bomb range. And it didnt stop for the entire match. He was like a cluster bomb factory producing a cluster bomb every sec. He seemed to have unlimited health too. The opposing team were shooting him non stop while he was carrying the idol in treasure hunter and he just wouldnt go down lol. If i can get that cinema to my computer il upload it to my youtube channel amd post the link. It was pretty funny at the start but started to get annoying later on

Holy **bleep**! Do post that video on here, i'm sure everyone wants to see this.

It was crazy we were both playing & it was like a non stop earthquake on Yemen, luckily he was using Team safe. The frame rate would drop whenver he as around. He just went from Turf to turf clearing them out. So I just ran behind him for invincibility lol.

I haven't watched the cinema yet tho, I have a feeling it will probably crash Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 29 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Feb 2, 2014
I actually think that report option you have prior to a game, does jack squat. I mean I always report someone when they're obviously cheating and hacked their account so they're playing under one PSN ID for multiplayer players (co-op). But I think it's useless unless you actually record the cheating offender and email it to ND.
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 13 of 29 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Feb 2, 2014

NightShadowOwl wrote:
I actually think that report option you have prior to a game, does jack squat. I mean I always report someone when they're obviously cheating and hacked their account so they're playing under one PSN ID for multiplayer players (co-op). But I think it's useless unless you actually record the cheating offender and email it to ND.

Yes and I can see why. Probably 90% of the reports made are fake. I also think that the report option ingame doesn't do anything.

Message 14 of 29 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 2, 2014
In regard to that clusterbomb guy, don't worry. The cinema (surprisingly) won't crash. I was on the opposing team.
Message 15 of 29 (514 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Feb 2, 2014
^Did you win?
Message 16 of 29 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 3, 2014
We didn't win. Surprisingly enough, we managed to win the marked man round despite having a walking apocalypse roaming the map
Message 17 of 29 (489 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Feb 3, 2014
I was actually kidding. Although, wycliff and I (and a couple others) played against someone similar. He was not invincible, but had unlimited weapons without reloading. So any PW he picked up (in this case, the shottie and RPG), he could rapid fire all over. Same with his KBs. His cluster bomb was unlimited as well. We still managed to win tho. This was TDM tho so it was a bit different.
Message 18 of 29 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Feb 4, 2014

nationm04 wrote:
I was actually kidding. Although, wycliff and I (and a couple others) played against someone similar. He was not invincible, but had unlimited weapons without reloading. So any PW he picked up (in this case, the shottie and RPG), he could rapid fire all over. Same with his KBs. His cluster bomb was unlimited as well. We still managed to win tho. This was TDM tho so it was a bit different.

This doesn't sound like something that can be written off as lag or something.. that is suspicious, I'd say record it, save it and upload it cause I really wanna see this "infinite" PWs and clusterbomb.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 19 of 29 (449 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Feb 4, 2014
I have the cinema saved, I would be glad to send it to you. He would shoot me like 6 times in a row with the shottie from a far distance to kill me. He only killed me once and I killed him twice. Made me happy. That's at least how my ego is going to remember the game.

What I did, was contact a dev from ND directly. He contacted Uc3PlayerReport and then wrote me back, letting me know he gave someone the heads up that I would be sending them the cinema.

Either way, it's cool he responded. This dev is particular has replied each time I've written him. Only tho it's only been a couple times.
Message 20 of 29 (524 Views)
0 Likes