Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: How is the multiplayer going... ;-)

May 27, 2013
A tryhard? I'd say it's a combination of the most overpowered loadout and a very cheap way to play, usually one that abuses all the flaws this game has to offer, even against new players. Also a completely "blacked out" skin for the extra advantage on dark maps, like "headwrap" Marlowe and of course "quitting" whenever the KDR is about to drop, even if it's a 14-1 (saw a guy with a KDR of 20 who actually left because of one death).
Message 11 of 45 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 27, 2013
tryhard?

dont know what is it

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 12 of 45 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 27, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:
A tryhard? I'd say it's a combination of the most overpowered loadout and a very cheap way to play, usually one that abuses all the flaws this game has to offer, even against new players. Also a completely "blacked out" skin for the extra advantage on dark maps, like "headwrap" Marlowe and of course "quitting" whenever the KDR is about to drop, even if it's a 14-1 (saw a guy with a KDR of 20 who actually left because of one death).

I'd say that's just being smart, even though my character isn't very dark because I like the TLoU shirt.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 13 of 45 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

bunshing wrote:
tryhard?

dont know what is it

I know one thing though: Most of your latest posts could be considered as spam and spam is a reason to get banned. How about you add something to the subject?!

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

I'd say that's just being smart, even though my character isn't very dark because I like the TLoU shirt.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Smart? Not when they're hiding in dark corners for the entire match with their para9 in hand, blindfire/steelfisting their way to a cheap 5-0 that improves their KDR Smiley Tongue

When I see a completely black skin, I think "tryhard". But we wouldn't be talking about this if we all had the same definition of "tryhard" Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 45 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 27, 2013
But we don't. That's the problem. If I combine all the definitions I've gotten over time about what a "tryhard" is, everyone's a tryhard.

Plus, your definition also needs cleaning up. Which ones are "overpowered"? What's "a very cheap way to play"?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 45 (339 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 27, 2013
SNAKE@:

problem? Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 45 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

May 27, 2013
All I see is f2p players in NON-DLC. All I see is vets and tryhards and alts in DLC. Typically using FF3 and QB. Its ridiculous. I did shame a couple of stat-quitter alts into sticking around for 3+ matches. They took losses in every match with around a 1.0 kdr in each. One guy probably dropped beloe his overall 2.0 kdr Smiley Surprised
Message 17 of 45 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 27, 2013
What's a cheap loadout? Revenge, yes.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 18 of 45 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 27, 2013
the cheapiest thing is loosing your life on a video game.. and raging Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 45 (309 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 20 of 45 (307 Views)
0 Likes