Fender Bender
3647 posts

Re: How much time does it take to reach max level?

Aug 15, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:

So, I've been playing U3 Multiplayer for about 50hours (Competition+Coop) and I'm still Legacy 1 Level 62...
Is it that I'm a bad player(I'm 14) or it's just that it takes much more time to reach Leagacy 5 Level 75.
BTW I think I'm a bad player cause my KDR is about 0.71 Smiley Tongue...
How much time did you take to reach maximum level?

you are level 75 last legacy pretty quick, but I am comparing it to Uncharted 2 in which I am level 80 (which is max level in that game) and that takes a very, very, very long time :/

anyway, I don't think that it really matters if you are good or bad at the game, you basically get money for everything you do in the game so I doubt a good kdr gives you more money Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 28 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 15, 2013

It does take some time but you'll get there, I have seen people that are 5th legacy with only 30-40 coop wins and about 200 competitve wins.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 28 (352 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

w to lvl upRe: How much time does it take to reach max level?

Aug 18, 2013

How to lvl up very fast:

Play with Friend(s) who have Beast Mode LVL3 and Back to the sattel LVL3. You'll use Sugar Buddy (ger.: Geld-Kumpel, I mean that Buddy Booster that gives you 1/4 Cash of your Online Buddy after a Match) and .... and. That one gives you more Cash for Medals. Lvl it up in Team Objective. So then play Plunder with your friends. If your Team captures all 5 idols you'll earn a lot of Cash.

I don't use this trick because if have no friends ._. No, I'm Legacy 5, Lvl35 and my most favorite Game Mode is simply Cooperative Arena ^-^

Btw I have a 0,5 KDR, so I'm not a xX-SnipeZstyLa_HD-Xx Guy Smiley Happy

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 13 of 28 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Re: w to lvl upRe: How much time does it take to reach max level?

Aug 18, 2013

It takes too long on Legacy 5. Don't put yourself through it.

If you must though, wait for XP events, play co-op arena and score 100,000 XP every match.

Message 14 of 28 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I usually ranked up pretty easily. When the 4th and 5th legacy came out the game was kinda old and i decided to not plat it as much.

Only this year i've reached the max level, but if i had played this game contantly it'd take a few weeks to level up to max rank.

So to answer your question, i'd say you're a bad player. Trying playing U2, that game is difficulty as hell to level up legit.
Message 15 of 28 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I would've just stayed on the first legacy if I knew what legacying was and the matchmaking process. I mean I only found out about all that once I had reached level 75 on the last legacy. I'd start my account all over again but then I'd lose my precious Scoped In and all my stats. I'd rather not make a new account and fake all my stats. I'd want people to see that I'm a normal person who dies and I'm not ashamed of it.

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 28 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Use the negative boosters on the Lab. For example, i used 'no power weapons' on the SAS-12 and MAG-5 lab.

Message 17 of 28 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 18, 2013

comet33845 wrote:

Use the negative boosters on the Lab. For example, i used 'no power weapons' on the SAS-12 and MAG-5 lab.

One problem: The labs we have are the last labs we'll be getting, ever. No more reusing labs either.

I suggest a stat hat then a booster to cancel the negative effect on the hat. For example, Regeneration and Knight Helmet. You'll get Cloaked Bronze, a slightly lower Regen or Regen silver, and another booster, without any drawbacks.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 28 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

comet33845 wrote:

One problem: The labs we have are the last labs we'll be getting, ever. No more reusing labs either.

I suggest a stat hat then a booster to cancel the negative effect on the hat. For example, Regeneration and Knight Helmet. You'll get Cloaked Bronze, a slightly lower Regen or Regen silver, and another booster, without any drawbacks.

You've got a point. If the Labs we have are just glorified TDM, then what's the point of using negative booster. You'll get owned in seconds. Use negative boosters on Dodgeball only. Try leveling up Deposit to Level 3 you get a lot more money than you normally get. Team this up with Cash 'Em In Kickback (relatively few medals needed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 19 of 28 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Aug 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I usually ranked up pretty easily. When the 4th and 5th legacy came out the game was kinda old and i decided to not plat it as much.

Only this year i've reached the max level, but if i had played this game contantly it'd take a few weeks to level up to max rank.

So to answer your question, i'd say you're a bad player. Trying playing U2, that game is difficulty as hell to level up legit.

I've managed to go from level 38-54 in about 5 days of playing Uncharted 2 xD

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 20 of 28 (294 Views)
0 Likes