Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2221 posts

Re: How much time does it take to reach max level?

Aug 18, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

iceaxe99 wrote:

So, I've been playing U3 Multiplayer for about 50hours (Competition+Coop) and I'm still Legacy 1 Level 62...
Is it that I'm a bad player(I'm 14) or it's just that it takes much more time to reach Leagacy 5 Level 75.
BTW I think I'm a bad player cause my KDR is about 0.71 :smileytongue:...
How much time did you take to reach maximum level?

you are level 75 last legacy pretty quick, but I am comparing it to Uncharted 2 in which I am level 80 (which is max level in that game) and that takes a very, very, very long time :/

anyway, I don't think that it really matters if you are good or bad at the game, you basically get money for everything you do in the game so I doubt a good kdr gives you more money :smileywink:

I never payed attention to the time since I didn't really care and played enough to get there anyway. But I agree with you that play time matters a lot more than skill. 

Signature02.png

Message 21 of 28 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2221 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

renatabls wrote:
I usually ranked up pretty easily. When the 4th and 5th legacy came out the game was kinda old and i decided to not plat it as much.

Only this year i've reached the max level, but if i had played this game contantly it'd take a few weeks to level up to max rank.

So to answer your question, i'd say you're a bad player. Trying playing U2, that game is difficulty as hell to level up legit.

I've managed to go from level 38-54 in about 5 days of playing Uncharted 2 xD

Was that a multiple cash weekend? If I remember correctly either level 49 or level 50 was exactly 1M money. The levels after were a little more and level 53 might have been over 2M. The levels 38-48 are also about 2-4M. That is a lot if it isn't a multiple cash weekend.

Signature02.png

Message 22 of 28 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Wow that's not really usual to have a girl in the forums!
Anyway keep it up!!! :smileywink:

Message 23 of 28 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Oct 20, 2013
^ What the hell are you talking about, man?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 28 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 20, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:
Wow that's not really usual to have a girl in the forums!
Anyway keep it up!!! :smileywink:

There's heaps of us ._.

We're like The Infected in TLOU. You think they're not there but then a whole freaking group of them comes out of nowhere. But we're like invincible clickers... who can see.

Do one thing to annoy us and catch our attention and we'll kill you :smileytongue:

Bang Bang!

Message 25 of 28 (225 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

I'm sorry cause I didn't know that...

I'm quite new to the forums...

Message 26 of 28 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Don't worry about it man. Most Internet social areas have a very diverse community despite the amount of discrimination shown in the petty insults.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 27 of 28 (213 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

renatabls wrote:
I usually ranked up pretty easily. When the 4th and 5th legacy came out the game was kinda old and i decided to not plat it as much.

Only this year i've reached the max level, but if i had played this game contantly it'd take a few weeks to level up to max rank.

So to answer your question, i'd say you're a bad player. Trying playing U2, that game is difficulty as hell to level up legit.

I've managed to go from level 38-54 in about 5 days of playing Uncharted 2 xD

Was that a multiple cash weekend? If I remember correctly either level 49 or level 50 was exactly 1M money. The levels after were a little more and level 53 might have been over 2M. The levels 38-48 are also about 2-4M. That is a lot if it isn't a multiple cash weekend.

Nope, not a multiple cash weekend. I did it this summer. All you need to do is have people that are willing to play the game with you for multiple hours of the day. :smileyhappy:

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 28 of 28 (204 Views)
0 Likes