Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: How old are you UC3 players

Aug 24, 2013

I've actually let my 5 year old cousin play. We had a custom t-bolt and I didn't shoot him but I just let him shoot me. Even while standing still, it took him about 3 seconds to line up the scope to shoot me. He did it pretty quick for a 5yro IMO.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 255 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Aug 25, 2013

im 22

appart from mario and crash bandicoot wrapped or my gameboyadvanced with pokemon yellow

i wasnt much of a gamer but i loved indiana jones and anything related to ancient civilizations

then i watched the tomb raider film and i loved it so much i bougth it, after the movie the interviews talked about how making a film about a videogame was hard ...ima like waaaat this is a videogame(back then there wasnt internet videogame news)

i bougth all the TR classics for pc and a gamer was born

uncharted was an amazing ripoff off Tomb raider Legend only with aim system i could resist

the basic reason why i saved to buy the Ps3 before tomb raider underworld was out :smileytongue:

then U2 blew out my mind even further and there was MP OMG!... my blindfire way began when i grabbed a micro for the first time but thats another story :smileytongue:

u3 was weird(the campaign) but atleast it came with an even fast passed MP that let me dress my custome hero in honor of Lady Croft.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 255 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

and a blindfire gamer was born

my blindfire way began when i grabbed a micro for the first time but thats another story :smileytongue:

-_________-

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 255 (389 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10029 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Anybody remember where I put a GIF of how steven plays?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 255 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Aug 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

No but I'm sure we all know what it looks like.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 255 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Old enough to know better, but my first gaming experience was Driver on the PC (aged 3), with a full steering wheel/accelerator pedals connected, good times ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 255 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

im 22

appart from mario and crash bandicoot wrapped or my gameboyadvanced with pokemon yellow

i wasnt much of a gamer but i loved indiana jones and anything related to ancient civilizations

then i watched the tomb raider film and i loved it so much i bougth it, after the movie the interviews talked about how making a film about a videogame was hard ...ima like waaaat this is a videogame(back then there wasnt internet videogame news)

uncharted was an amazing ripoff off Tomb raider Legend only with aim system i could resist

the basic reason why i saved to buy the Ps3 before tomb raider underworld was out :smileytongue:

then U2 blew out my mind even further and there was MP OMG!... my blindfire way began when i grabbed a micro for the first time but thats another story :smileytongue:

u3 was weird(the campaign) but atleast it came with an even fast passed MP that let me dress my custome hero in honor of Lady Croft.

Steven, my king! *bows*

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 255 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Uncharted Playstyle.gif

I saved it ages ago. You're welcome :smileytongue:

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 255 (341 Views)
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

im 22

You're 22, yet your grammar and punctuation rival an 8yr olds'...

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 255 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Aug 25, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

im 22

You're 22, yet your grammar and punctuation rival an 8yr olds'...

It's "old's" because there is only one 8 year old.

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but if you're going to pick at someone's grammar then at least check your own first.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 255 (273 Views)