0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: How old are you UC3 players

Aug 26, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

im 22

appart from mario and crash bandicoot wrapped or my gameboyadvanced with pokemon yellow

i wasnt much of a gamer but i loved indiana jones and anything related to ancient civilizations

then i watched the tomb raider film and i loved it so much i bougth it, after the movie the interviews talked about how making a film about a videogame was hard ...ima like waaaat this is a videogame(back then there wasnt internet videogame news)

i bougth all the TR classics for pc and a gamer was born

uncharted was an amazing ripoff off Tomb raider Legend only with aim system i could resist

the basic reason why i saved to buy the Ps3 before tomb raider underworld was out :smileytongue:

then U2 blew out my mind even further and there was MP OMG!... my blindfire way began when i grabbed a micro for the first time but thats another story :smileytongue:

u3 was weird(the campaign) but atleast it came with an even fast passed MP that let me dress my custome hero in honor of Lady Croft.

You're 22, yet your grammar and punctuation rival an 8yr olds'...

I know a 40 year old who doesn't know the difference between 'to' and 'too'. But some people care about grammar and others don't. Like I actually re-read my posts before I post it to make sure there are no mistakes and if I find one later, I edit it out. Or sometimes I miss it completely and there are some times I see it and just go, "Meh."

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 26, 2013

samuelcd1997 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

im 22

appart from mario and crash bandicoot wrapped or my gameboyadvanced with pokemon yellow

i wasnt much of a gamer but i loved indiana jones and anything related to ancient civilizations

then i watched the tomb raider film and i loved it so much i bougth it, after the movie the interviews talked about how making a film about a videogame was hard ...ima like waaaat this is a videogame(back then there wasnt internet videogame news)

i bougth all the TR classics for pc and a gamer was born

uncharted was an amazing ripoff off Tomb raider Legend only with aim system i could resist

the basic reason why i saved to buy the Ps3 before tomb raider underworld was out :smileytongue:

then U2 blew out my mind even further and there was MP OMG!... my blindfire way began when i grabbed a micro for the first time but thats another story :smileytongue:

u3 was weird(the campaign) but atleast it came with an even fast passed MP that let me dress my custome hero in honor of Lady Croft.

You're 22, yet your grammar and punctuation rival an 8yr olds'...

It's "old's" because there is only one 8 year old.

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but if you're going to pick at someone's grammar then at least check your own first.

Don't feel bad Hihi. Apostrophes are a bigger [female dog] than me. Also, that was probably only an accident. He probably types fast and accidentally put the 's' before the apostrophe. I do it all the time but with everything. I try to type 'apple' but it comes out 'apel'.

"Why is there only one 'p'?"

When I type I sometimes think I press a button twice but it turns out I don't let it go and it doesn't repeat itself.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 255 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3558 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I play with a 54 year old guy all the time. My other older friend is in his 40s. Makes e feel young at 36.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 255 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apparently, I'm old enough to be able decide to sign my l...

Aug 26, 2013

Apparently, I'm old enough to be able decide to sign my life away to the government but absolutely not old enough to know how to drink responsibly. Makes cents donut? :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 255 (279 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Re: Apparently, I'm old enough to be able decide to sign my l...

Aug 26, 2013

one day u ppl shall too use a keyboard stoned...then thy shall understand

that gif is off it needs a super amazing punch animation to it at the end :smileywink:

its not my fault some guy in U2 kept grabing the micro in village to BF+Punch awakening my curiosity

for i got tired of dying at his hand and so I started jumping and nade rolling and Pistoling him and then it hit me

i had to always go for the micro on the maps...but what happens when someone else has it...can i still defend myself as if i had a micro but with regular guns, the players dont expect me to get close unless im gonna punch em, wat if i get close weaken em and then punch em and so i began testing all guns in u2 and learned to get close and unoticed until it was the rigth time

then u3 came and more emphasis was put into this mechanich which gave everyone an amount of Bf capabilities making me sacrifice the little aim i did and turn into cancer, kill or take em wit u or die trying :smileytongue:

then the Devils gmal was born and i learned i had to upgrade those boosters thingy for the promised me the one true weapon i had always missed from U2, but Marlows Para9 felt cheap and abusive

wit the Weapon's Expert booster I could two mods on my pistols creating the unexistant Micro Wit BF+RoF :smileysurprised:

but it didnt stop there

then the booster promised me fast switching between Long and hand guns as if i never even stoped shooting :smileysurprised:

but then it offered me two mods on guns and i just looked for an automatic longgun that had the most BF accuracy possible and i found her, for before i never ussed her cus she was so small compared to the M9 but she roars like nothing ive ever heard, her shoots distinguashible from the rest and heard from all corners of maps <3 and the unexsitant Kal BF+RoF was born

but then they started messing the whole game since that devils gmal came to be and with time the fabled Kal7BF+RoF didnt perform as promised, it made me slow reacting and heavy like all because they messed with the BF mod forcing me to forever replace it with Clip Size

even after the Gmal was exorcised, then kal was neva the same again

then the stupid stats hats came to be and put the nails on U3MP's coffin and then some buyable stat hats covered the hole at the graveyard of lag hell the end

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 255 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Apparently, I'm old enough to be able decide to sign my l...

Aug 26, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

one day u ppl shall too use a keyboard stoned...then thy shall understand

that gif is off it needs a super amazing punch animation to it at the end :smileywink:

its not my fault some guy in U2 kept grabing the micro in village to BF+Punch awakening my curiosity

for i got tired of dying at his hand and so I started jumping and nade rolling and Pistoling him and then it hit me

i had to always go for the micro on the maps...but what happens when someone else has it...can i still defend myself as if i had a micro but with regular guns, the players dont expect me to get close unless im gonna punch em, wat if i get close weaken em and then punch em and so i began testing all guns in u2 and learned to get close and unoticed until it was the rigth time

then u3 came and more emphasis was put into this mechanich which gave everyone an amount of Bf capabilities making me sacrifice the little aim i did and turn into cancer, kill or take em wit u or die trying :smileytongue:

then the Devils gmal was born and i learned i had to upgrade those boosters thingy for the promised me the one true weapon i had always missed from U2, but Marlows Para9 felt cheap and abusive

wit the Weapon's Expert booster I could two mods on my pistols creating the unexistant Micro Wit BF+RoF :smileysurprised:

but it didnt stop there

then the booster promised me fast switching between Long and hand guns as if i never even stoped shooting :smileysurprised:

but then it offered me two mods on guns and i just looked for an automatic longgun that had the most BF accuracy possible and i found her, for before i never ussed her cus she was so small compared to the M9 but she roars like nothing ive ever heard, her shoots distinguashible from the rest and heard from all corners of maps <3 and the unexsitant Kal BF+RoF was born

but then they started messing the whole game since that devils gmal came to be and with time the fabled Kal7BF+RoF didnt perform as promised, it made me slow reacting and heavy like all because they messed with the BF mod forcing me to forever replace it with Clip Size

even after the Gmal was exorcised, then kal was neva the same again

then the stupid stats hats came to be and put the nails on U3MP's coffin and then some buyable stat hats covered the hole at the graveyard of lag hell the end

I've used this picture so many times but it just feels so right

Max White People.jpg

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 255 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Enough excuses for today:

I've met the so called steelfister with the micro too and it awakened my disgust. I wanted to be sure that I never had to rely on such a skilless thing exclusively. And English isn't my first language, I taught it to myself and have only spoken it very few times. And still my grammar and punctuation is better that yours.

And @Inescapable:
I am also white...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 255 (223 Views)
Fender Bender
3558 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Isn't the drinking age 19 in Canada?
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 255 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9948 posts

Aug 27, 2013
@Hielke You can't start a sentence with "and".

@steven There's no "devil's gmal that came to be". It's been like that even before the FAL nerf since it's a STARTER WEAPON.

The KAL needed a nerf in blindfire, and you just got lucky ND just nerfed the BF mod and not the BF base stat itself for some reason.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 255 (198 Views)
0 Likes