Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: How old are you UC3 players

Aug 27, 2013
"**bleep**" is "white n-word" combined. I don't see how "**bleep**" is sugarcoating.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 121 of 255 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 27, 2013

I don't quite see how Steven tries to be that...

AND why can't I start a sentence with "and"? In my language it's normal. You tried quite hard to find a grammar mistake didn't you? Smiley Very Happy I didn't say it was perfect, just beter than the grammar of Steven.

Message 122 of 255 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 27, 2013

canucks456 wrote:

Hello michael aka canucks456 here so im wondering how old you UC3 players are im 11 years old. I started UC2 at 10. I eventually

moved on to UC3.

How cute. Smiley Happy

Message 123 of 255 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Let me correct myself. You can't start YOUR other earlier sentence with and. The last sentences of two sentences with and. You can literally just connect the whole thing instead of separating it. I'm not misusing "literally", I'm saying you can just literally connect the two sentences.

It's sounds correct when you say it out loud, though. Just not typed out correct. An extreme case not far from yours would be this. Or this. And this. And also this.

*better. That's a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake.

But you know. Who am I to help people out. It's a bad thing to have good intentions on the Internet. Silly me. I forgot I was supposed to be insulting steven or something.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 124 of 255 (388 Views)
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Aug 27, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
They're not called "wiggers" in the Philippines. It's a general term in the US.

We're more normal and polite than (most) Americans. We also don't need to sugarcoat things. If we want to call you something, we'll call you it without saying it politely.

But...you didn't. You subbed in whatever you were going to say for "negro". 

Anyway, I don't think "**bleep**" is sugarcoated, because that is what it is, really  - white trying to be black. 

Do you feel me?

Message 125 of 255 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 27, 2013

renatabls wrote:

canucks456 wrote:

Hello michael aka canucks456 here so im wondering how old you UC3 players are im 11 years old. I started UC2 at 10. I eventually

moved on to UC3.

How cute. Smiley Happy

You should see his picture on FN. You want to squeeze his cheeks and buy him cake! (NoPedo)

Bang Bang!

Message 126 of 255 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 27, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
They're not called "wiggers" in the Philippines. It's a general term in the US.

We're more normal and polite than (most) Americans. We also don't need to sugarcoat things. If we want to call you something, we'll call you it without saying it politely.

But...you didn't. You subbed in whatever you were going to say for "negro". 

Anyway, I don't think "**bleep**" is sugarcoated, because that is what it is, really  - white trying to be black. 

Not on the internet. In person we're very straight-forward (well I am anyway).

Bang Bang!

Message 127 of 255 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
852 posts

Aug 27, 2013

There is absolutely no need for this to have turned into a grammar argument. This is about "How old are you UC3 players" and it is sad that this is even being discussed.

I'm sure I have messed up several times in this post and my other posts, but why exactly does it matter again? This is a forum not an English class and their won't be any grades handed out afterwards.

Lets try to keep posts on topic or they will just be canceled by mods like all the others derailed by useless melodrama.

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 128 of 255 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 27, 2013

TetsuoTen wrote:

There is absolutely no need for this to have turned into a grammar argument. This is about "How old are you UC3 players" and it is sad that this is even being discussed.

I'm sure I have messed up several times in this post and my other posts, but why exactly does it matter again? This is a forum not an English class and their won't be any grades handed out afterwards.

Lets try to keep posts on topic or they will just be canceled by mods like all the others derailed by useless melodrama.

There is nothing wrong with being bad at grammar, nobody is or needs to be perfect. But there is a difference between not being very good at grammar and punctuation and just refusing to use it at all.

It just makes posts(especially the long ones) hard and annoying to read if there are no dots at the end of sentences, new lines start randomly and there are these weird abbreviations in it. (I am referring to Stevens post which started the grammar discussion)

Message 129 of 255 (319 Views)
I Only Post Everything
852 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

TetsuoTen wrote:

There is nothing wrong with being bad at grammar, nobody is or needs to be perfect. But there is a difference between not being very good at grammar and punctuation and just refusing to use it at all.

It just makes posts(especially the long ones) hard and annoying to read if there are no dots at the end of sentences, new lines start randomly and there are these weird abbreviations in it. (I am referring to Stevens post which started the grammar discussion)

I agree with what you are saying 100%, but IMO people calling someone out about poor grammar and derailing the original discussion with numerous posts about the poor grammar used is much worse then the one post having terrible grammar.

People who correct grammar on forums should really allocate their knowledge to something actually useful (like teaching an English class or writing novels, etc.) to society and not enlarging their e-peen.

If anything pm the person and tell them via message instead of insulting them publicly in turn embarrassing the person and making themselves look like a pompous bully.

Back to topic, like I stated earlier – I’m 27.

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 130 of 255 (305 Views)