Wastelander
699 posts

s if aimers dont exploit the aimRe: How old are you UC3 players

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2013

as if aimers dont abuse the aim system too

yall know you all sometimes u make the bullets hit players when the dot is not even on them and u guys keep firing even when they go behind cover just so the last 3 bullets bend around it and still hit people -.-

we do what we can with what we are given, the game has a pre-destined outcomed anyway all we do is imput manual variables

that are already pre-predicted, we just do our best to change the outcome

stop talking about beta ill just miss the old Kal7 BF range :smileysad:

then again after that came the better contrled sprint so i cant argue

as far as i know my kal doesnt make players run in slow motion like some aimed gun( AK/GMAL/M9RoF)

and i now cause ive been on the end of Kal, the dude was so new to it he keep dying by my nade roll :smileytongue:

pffft trying to bf the bf master

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 255 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Re: How old are you UC3 players

Aug 29, 2013

Blindifre should be a last minute resort thing and not THE primary tactic of someone's play style. I can't stand facing "good" players in this game because that's all they'll do. Get close to you, blindfire you with the M9 or Para 9 and fist you. It's AWFUL gameplay.

Where the hell is the stopping power? I use the AK (SUPPOSEDLY the highest stopping power gun in this game) and that doesn't even slow these people down because we'll both die. It's STUPID.

Aiming should always win against someone running around blindfiring, with the exception of REALLY close distances or if you get the jump on someone, which is hardly EVER the case in this game. :\

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 255 (366 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 29, 2013
Bullets going around corners is due to lag, not players manipulating the game lmao.

People that use KAL as their primary tactic do it bc they aren't good. It's simple. And BF'ing is the only tactic that makes the ammo visibly change directions straight out of the barrel. The aim assist is insane.
Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 255 (360 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 29, 2013
@Stevie Blindfire

Aiming doesn't have a "manipulation" dude. That's lag. That ALSO happens when people BLINDFIRE. I get blindfired and meleed 5 feet from where I am, so that's not exclusive to aiming.

Stopping power is the thing you're talking about. It's the fairest thing for all players in the game. It is not unfair in any way. Please refute this with valid arguments.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 255 (353 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
@tap - Looks like we have two different views of "late" :smileywink:

@nation - So if I get within 10 feet of you with an automatic weapon, I'm not allowed to blindfire? If you really want to prevent people from blindfiring you, stay away from corners and stay in the middle of the map. If you are in the middle of the map and you die from blindfire, I don't know what to say then...

We're not saying blindfiring is bad, we're saying it's bad to use it all the time. You're also defending Steven when we argue with him about blindfire. Also, yes. Don't blindfire. I use a sniper all the time and in most cases I roll away and quickscope. Sometimes I use the Para if I'm feeling lazy but usually I'm quickscoping.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 255 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Steven just got served. His ignorance regarding lag is amazing, even though he's supposed to be playing UC3 MP for a long time.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 255 (326 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 29, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Steven just got served. His ignorance regarding lag is amazing, even though he's supposed to be playing UC3 MP for a long time.

I don't think people can "serve" a moron. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 255 (313 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I don't think people can "serve" a moron. :l

Weakly veiled insult with truth. Works all the time.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 255 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: s if aimers dont exploit the aimRe: How old are you UC3 players

Aug 30, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

as if aimers dont abuse the aim system too

yall know you all sometimes u make the bullets hit players when the dot is not even on them and u guys keep firing even when they go behind cover just so the last 3 bullets bend around it and still hit people -.-

we do what we can with what we are given, the game has a pre-destined outcomed anyway all we do is imput manual variables

that are already pre-predicted, we just do our best to change the outcome

stop talking about beta ill just miss the old Kal7 BF range :smileysad:

then again after that came the better contrled sprint so i cant argue

as far as i know my kal doesnt make players run in slow motion like some aimed gun( AK/GMAL/M9RoF)

and i now cause ive been on the end of Kal, the dude was so new to it he keep dying by my nade roll :smileytongue:

pffft trying to bf the bf master

That's called lag. Ever heard of it?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 255 (229 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Aug 30, 2013
I'm 12. I played uncharted 2 when it came out and played till 2012 and then moved on to 3
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 255 (219 Views)