Highlighted
Oct 31 2012
By: canadian94eh Survivor 2348 posts

How to Make Co-op Fans Happy ND

[ Edited ]
9 replies 291 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

please ND make the djinn obtainable in some other way than from the tournament system. the tournament mode is still complete BS!! make a treasure set for the fort co-op adventure map (for hard/crushing) and have the djinn as the unlockable character (if you have to make another set for easy/normal then just make it for another easy to make stat hat or something already in the game), which you should have done in the first place!, but adding it now is cool too (make a treasure for each mini-boss in the map or something so it would be out of 10 or something)

the tournament was just a way to get it before you added this new treasure system, now that it has been out for a while, you are going to make it obtainable in another way like you did with the special events shirts/weapons

my idea for the treasure set is not to implement a treasure drop system into the map but add treasures and have them unlockable by achieving something like you did for trophies, like this:

-Treasure #1 - Beat the Fort Co-op Adventure Map on Hard (or all Adventure Maps)

-Treasure #2 - Beat the Fort Co-op Adventure Map on Crushing (or all Adventure Maps)

-Treasure #3 - Beat all DLC Arena Maps on Hard

-Treasure #4 - Beat all DLC Arena Maps on Crushing

-Treasure #5 - Beat all Non-DLC Arena Maps on Hard

-Treasure #6 - Beat all Non-DLC Arena Maps on Crushing

by beating a map on crushing, it also counts as beating it on hard, and put these treasures into another page under the trophies tab in the game where instead of progress bars beside them, you'll have a checklist (these will not be retroactive) and if you want you can throw in 2 more treasures for it's competitive counterpart such as:

-Treasure #7 - Earn a Silver Tier in Tournament Mode

-Treasure #8 - Earn a Gold Tier in Tournament Mode

(by earning treasure #8 you'll also unlock treasure #7) this 2 treasures will be retroactive 

this is a simple request that can you can make happen pretty easily, and will make your co-op fans a lot happier

Message 1 of 10 (291 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: what ND should do now...

Oct 31, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

please ND make the djinn obtainable in some other way than from the tournament system. the tournament mode is still complete BS!! make a treasure set for the fort co-op adventure map (for hard/crushing) and have the djinn as the unlockable character (if you have to make another set for easy/normal then just make it for another easy to make stat hat or something already in the game), which you should have done in the first place!, but adding it now is cool too (make a treasure for each mini-boss in the map or something so it would be out of 10 or something)

the tournament was just a way to get it before you added it to fort, now that it has been out for a while you are going to make it obtainable in another way like you did with the special events shirts/weapons, just add the treasure set(s) to the end of the Legend sets so it doesn't interfere with the trophies

I think Djinn seems like it is alot easier to get now that you can get tickets from treasure drops Smiley Happy

But thats a good idea, reward the players that bought fort Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 10 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Oct 31, 2012

What ND needs to do is have a patch soley focused on connection/lag issues. Seems like becoming invisible is the new hot glitch now.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 31, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

the tournament was just a way to get it before you added it to fort, now that it has been out for a while you are going to make it obtainable in another way like you did with the special events shirts/weapons, just add the treasure set(s) to the end of the Legend sets so it doesn't interfere with the trophies

I think Djinn seems like it is alot easier to get now that you can get tickets from treasure drops Smiley Happy

But thats a good idea, reward the players that bought fort Smiley Happy

and makes the co-op people happy to know that they are actually doing something for co-op (but i haven't picked up a ticket from a treasure drop since 1.15 was released, it still doesn't help because the mode is still reliante on your teammates but it shoud only be on how you as an individual perform)

Message 4 of 10 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Hire good mods would be a good start
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 5 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Yes pls. If your Playstation 3 freezes, host signs out, or you just get paired with crap teammates, your ticket is gone. You can't even party up to play with friends, so you have to play lone wolf, and can be matched against max rank parties of 5. I haven't gotten a ticket even with treasure hunter.

Message 6 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 31, 2012

i added my idea for the treasures and how instead of having bosses dropping them you will have to complete a requirement to achieve them (like the trophies), what do you think?

Message 7 of 10 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: How to Make Co-op Fans Happy ND

Oct 31, 2012
I like 'me Smiley Very Happy

Even though I like the ticket drops, I still hate the Tournament system and I would like for them to give us co-op players a reward Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 8 of 10 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: How to Make Co-op Fans Happy ND

Oct 31, 2012
* I like them, not I like 'me.

I have no idea how I messed that one up Larry about that Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png